Thursday 20 October 2011

Playgrounds and photos!!

Becks P.O.V
it was a beautiful day out so after his birthday i took sam outside for a ride on the bouncy toy.
lilianna wasnt so pleased. since sam had no siblings the same age as him i spent as much time with him as i could.



after that i brought him inside to teach him to walk.
he was a very fast learner and was toddling around in no time!
after his lunch i read sam a book. he loved to turn the pages for me!
sam and lilianna really bonded over the block table.
jed helped lilianna study. she was the only triplet that wasnt a  genius.
i decided to teach sam how to talk. it would be alot more easy for him to socialize with his older siblings.
the next day it was potty training day. not my favorite day, but it pays off in the long run!
while my little rockstar jammed out on his xylophone and my smart little girls did their homework, me and jed got down to business.



 baby #5 let me know that it was on the way a few hours later.
i went outdoors and watched the girls enjoy the beautiful day on the playground.


jed microwaved some hotdogs for the girls while i had a nap
i was woken up by a movement in my stomach. baby 5 was offically on the way.
the girls slept well after i told them that the baby would be here soon
 
i was too excited to sleep so i played some video games
and painted
and cleaned the fish tank
sam played with his new bear. it was a bit creepy for my liking, but sam loved it.
while sam ate his cookie mush, it was birthday time for the girls!!
As always the oldest, Julianna went first!

ah, the teen years. here is julianna as a teen!
next up to the cake was lilianna.

lilianna as a teen! she's a female carbon copy of jed.
yasmeen grows up next!

yasmeen as a beautiful teenager
i decided to let sam grow up too since he has known his skills for 3 days now.
sam as a kiddie!
family photo shoot time!
the girls
me and jed
the whole Best family




thats it for now sorry i took so long to post i got caught up in playing the sims 3 pets(pictures below) 















love you all ttfl (ta ta for now) and buy pets! its totally worth it.

6 comments:

  1. I agree, I just received my Pets game in the mail about a half hour ago and I'm so excited to install it (I've got to do homework first though...). I loved Lilianna's face when she was jealous of her brother! Oh, and speaking of Sam, he's so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cat.

    I was just wondering though, where do you get all your CC? I want some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @skye everard 100 baby
    for my hairs i get some here
    http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts3/
    and here
    http://anubis360.blogspot.com/
    you can get clothing at the first one and for my maternity stuff i go to
    http://sims3maternity.blogspot.com/

    and sam just gets cuter with age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i just noticed that i forgot to include babys 5 and 6 in this post (oops!) so i changed the title :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am so jealous every time I play I either work on the Lemi's or the Slughorn's or extra scenes for one so I haven't really played around with the latest EP's. Your pet pic's are awesome.

    All three of your girls are stunning, but gosh Julie and Yasmeen... wow!!! Sam is cute as a bug and what is up with Jed. I can't wait to find out.

    Off to the next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like becks lips on teens for some reason! yasmeen has becks lips but julie and lilianna have Jeds :D

      after all the kids Becks has had so far, Julie Lilly and Yaz are still my favorite :D probably because they are my first

      Go swiftly young warrior,

      ~Amiee and Becks

      Delete