Sunday 2 October 2011

Snips and Snails and Puppydog Tails (baby #4)

Becks P.O.V.


Jed helped me wake the triplets up and get them fed. he is a really good daddy and he really loves Yasmeen.
the last to get up was Lilianna. she loved to sleep and it was really hard to wake her up.
as Lilianna was drinking her bottle and Julianna was busy playing with her logic blocks (my little genius!) i took Yasmeen out to teach her how to walk.

Yasmeen was a really quick learner and could walk without my help in no time at all! i was really proud of my little girl!
Next up was Julianna. she took a little more time than Yasmeen but she was running in a couple of hours.
Last but not least was Lilianna. she didnt seem to catch on at first, but seeing that all of her sisters were walking, she was determined and after many tries she did it!
with three babys running around and leaving toys everywere the house seemed smaller than ever. it was no longer "cozy" but "crowded" so we decided to move into something more spacious.
First floor
Basement
once we were settled in, i decided to teach the girls how to talk. they were very excited to be able to communicate properly.


 I went to sleep after a long day of teaching, but Jed stayed up to potty train Julianna who was not tired yet.

after a good nights sleep and an early morning slide on the slip and slide, i went to work on teaching Yasmeen and Lilianna to use the potty. the quicker they were trained, the sooner i could conceive again and be closer to 100 babys.
 i was in the middle of potty training Lilianna when i heard Yasmeens cries from the living area.
being daddys girl she didnt want me. she wanted jed, so he took care of her while i finished up potty training Lilianna.

After all the potty training was done i put the girls to bed. it was getting late.


I crawled into bed with jed who was home from working the late shift at the hospital.
we cuddled
and kissed
and well, you know what happened after that..... :)




***

i decided to change my look again. the toddlers would soon be children and having friends over, and im sure they didnt want to see me walking around the house in my underwear!

i brought the girls outside to enjoy the sun and play on the new bouncy toy i got for them.



 While Julianna was taking her turn, i suddenly started to feel really sick.
 Julianna knew that the others had more time on the toy than her and refused to get off.
 she wasnt too happy when i removed her from the toy by force. "you'll get another turn Julie ok?" "no!" she screeched in her high little voice.
i got her off the toy just in time to rush to the bathroom and be sick.
i know this sounds weird but i was actually excited. this meant that i might be pregnant!

after i took Julianna out to finish her turn on the bouncy toy.
 She was very pleased with herself for getting another turn. "weeeeeee!!!" she excliamed in her cute little baby voice.
while jed prepared a meal for himself and the girls, i headed downstairs in the elevator.
 of course i had to get stuck in the elevator. i tried to keep it from completely closing on me but ended up just taking A leap for it.
 hopefully if i was pregnant the tiny baby inside of me wasnt hurt by my fall.
 i decided to work on my painting skill in the skill room. alot of other challenge mothers painted and i could see why. it was very relaxing!
after i was finished my painting, i decided to brush up on my cooking skill so i could learn some new recipes.
Just as i finished up learning how to make cookies, i felt a movement in my belly. i was pregnant!
this was cause for a celebration! and what better way to celebrate than with a birthday party! thats right the girls are ageing up starting with Julianna!

Julianna as a Child
then it was time for Lilianna to grow up.

 Lilianna as a child.
last but not least is Yasmeen!


Yasmeen as a Child!


***

the girls loved the playground even more now that they were children.
Lilianna still loved the bouncy toy and was on it every free minute she had.


"Yaz, Julie look! one hand!"

Julianna loved the jungle gym. she could slide down the pole like a real pro!
 "weeeeeeeee!!!"
Yasmeen went for the slide. she wasnt sure at first,
but ended up loving it!
while they were playing, i fixed the sink in the kitchen.
when i was finished fixing the sink, Lilianna came and mopped up for me. "you should be more careful mommy, you could hurt the baby!" she scolded.
she was right i decided, so i grabbed a cake slice and headed downstairs.
i realized that i was huge! the baby would be here very soon.
jed must have noticed too because he came over to talk to me and the baby.
"i really hope its a boy this time" jed said. "i do too, it would be different from having 3 girls!" i replied thoughtfully" 
jed pulled me into a kiss. my mouth hungered for the taste of his lips. my swollen belly pressed up against his rock solid one.
 i wanted more but he pulled away too soon. "i love you becks" he said softly, his voice lacking his usual passion. "i love you too jed." i replied not fully believing my words.
 it wasnt that i didnt love him, its just he seems so different, like he's close enough to touch but impossible to reach.
Lilianna brought a friend home from school. i never caught his name but the chemestry between them was weak.
i could tell that this friendship wasnt going to last for much longer than a day.
i was on my way to my room when i felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. the baby was coming! jed cheered me on the whole time "cmon becks you can do this!"
it helped alot and before i knew it out came a beautiful baby boy!
my first boy! i named him sam.

he was the most perfect baby boy ever and i loved him to bits!


i couldnt wait to see what he would look like so i aged him up right away.
and......
OH MY PLUMBOB! ISNT HE THE CUTEST THING EVER!
sam has jeds hair
and my eyes!
i love him SOOOO much! and i hope you do too!





***

:)

7 comments:

  1. Sam is just adorable! Maybe he'll grow up to look just like his father!

    I like the new house, it's so spacious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love
    1. New house
    2. The girls.
    3. Sam. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Becks....I am enjoying your blog so far. OMG Sam is cute as button. off to the next.

    Ashby Lemi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the house, the kids love the post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Random comment #4 MWAHAHAHA >:)

    All of the kids are just GORGEOUS!!! <3

    Yay!! A baby boy! ^_^

    I love the new house :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu reto !!!! Sigue así enhorabuena

    ReplyDelete