Monday 28 November 2011

How Much Drama is too Much Drama?

Authors P.O.V : okey dokie. i sorta left you hanging at the last post. i'm sorry but not responsible for any damage that might have occurred as a result of this. so you are prepared, i will tell you now that there will be a lot more cliff hangers and mysterious happenings in the next few posts, ending with a shocking twist about Becks tragic childhood. Okay, so back to the story. were gonna back-track a bit to the part right before Frost speaks.



(rewinding noise)

Becks P.O.V

he looked pretty scared, but i kept yelling. "you mad man put down my son!"
Screenshot-1180.jpg

he looked up at me like i was a crazy woman "Becks! you dont understand!!" Frost pulled his hand out of his mouth with a confused look on his face and said.........................
 "Mommy! why you ywell at Daddwy?"

i looked into those beautiful crystal blue eyes and realized" DADDY! oh my god jed im sooo sorry! I didnt know! i swear!" i pleaded to jed.

Screenshot-1180.jpg

Screenshot-1180.jpg



















Without talking jed gently placed Frost on the floor and said "go play with molly frost. daddy needs to talk to mommy." obviously not affected by what just happened frost squealed "mwolly! i comein to plawy!" and crawled over to where molly was playing with her toys.

  Screenshot-1180.jpg

jed stood up and pulled me into a romantic hug. " i was never mad at you or upset with you. there is nothing to be sorry for." i hugged jed even tighter. "but i yelled at you!" i said wondering why he wasnt upset. " i said alot of nasty things to you that i never should say to anyone, especially in front of my kids! im a horrible mother!" 
Screenshot-1180.jpg

I started to sob. Jed held my head in his hands and talked to me in a soothing tone." oh becks, your not a horrible mother! i would only hope that my own mother would be that protective of me. and your definantly 
the best wife there is! its not your fault that you didnt recognize me, and im sorry i died my hair without telling you. i wanted to have it the same colour as my mom's because you know how much i hate my dad. dont be mad at me."

Screenshot-1180.jpg
   "im not mad Jed. well, not completely mad. i will love you no matter what colour your hair is. just tell me next time you decide to change it!" i hugged jed tightly " i love you". "i love you too becks, and to prove it were going to have a special night, just me and you. i can ask Sam to watch the kids and we can go to that new romantic Italian restaurant." 






im sorry that was a really short post, but my sims game is being super glitchey and i really wanted to get a post out for you guys <3 hopefully i will resolve this issue and get back to simming. also i have been SUPER busy. my robotics team took 2nd place in a skills canada competition the past weekend. i really hope to get some good posts in soon cause i have millions of amazing ideas floating around in my head lol. have a amazing monday(or tuesday) 










2 comments:

  1. That guy was Jed!?!? I wasn't expecting that!!!!

    Sorry your game is being glitchy on you, I hate when that happens but I'm glad you got this post out, no matter how short it may be. :)

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love Jed's new hair color. He just a little more sexy now. LOL.
    Loved it Becks

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete