Saturday 3 December 2011

Little Red (baby #10)

Becks P.O.V


as i was getting ready for my date with Jed, i felt two warm hands grab my waist and saw a smiling face in the mirror next to mine "hurry up already Becks you've been getting ready for hours!" Jed said jokingly. it was true though. i just couldn't get my makeup right. "just one more minute!" i joked.
















"your not getting one more minute!" Jed exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug. "you look perfect... now lets go!"
"okay, okay!" i said as he started to drag me out to the car "i'm coming!"


 


Jed's P.O.V


as we drove to the restaurant, i couldn't help but notice how happy Becks looked. I felt guilty. I knew how happy she would be if we just told her the truth, but Eliza said that Becks wasn't ready ready yet. I knew in my heart that Eliza was right about that, but I just wanted to tell her. I don't want the past to hurt her anymore, but i know that she isn't ready for the truth yet, so i erased the thoughts from my head. I was going to enjoy my night with Becks, I wasn't going to let that bother me.
  


when we got to the restaurant, i forgot all my worries. It was amazing! It was so Italian looking that it made me want to go to Italy for real. Me and Becks sat down at our reserved table and ate our authentic Italian meal (spaghetti and meatballs of course!) after it was finished we talked for a while, something we didnt get to do at home.




It wasnt hard to make Becks laugh. just mention something funny that the toddlers did or something that happened at work and her face just lit up. She has an amazing smile that can brighten up a whole room.



Becks P.O.V


When it came time to leave, i didnt really want to go home. i  knew that Sam was taking good care of the kids and i wanted to spend more time alone with Jed, but i knew that we had to go home. Jed pulled me into a romantic kiss and we headed home.



when we got home it was baby making time! after a few minutes, baby #10 was conceived. 



The next morning i got straight to teaching the toddlers how to walk. they are all fast learners, and by the end of the day they could all walk.



Grace was the most stubborn. she just didnt get why she had to walk. crawling was so much easier! but i finally got her to walk and put her in the swing for a nap. i dont think that Molly got much of a nap. Jed was playing with her almost the whole time she was in the swing!



Frost loved walking. It only took me half the time to teach him how to walk that it did for the others.



After a good nights sleep, it was time to teach the kiddo's how to talk. Molly went first as always. every time i asked her to say a word, she made the cutest little thinking face!



"Cmon Molly say 'bottle' for mommy! "



"Bwottle!" Molly exclaimed in her sweet little baby voice.

Frost was so patient sitting in the swing. I dont know why i didnt buy one of these for the first triplets. it's a life saver!

Shortly after teaching Grace how to talk, i went into labor. the pains were mild, so i assumed that this was going to be a single birth.

After a few minutes of pain, out popped baby number 10, Rose.

she was such a sweet baby, but strangely, she didnt look much like me or Jed.
whoever she looked like she was an angel. she had such a happy personality even as a baby
and she loved the swing. she stayed in the swing the whole time that i was potty training the toddlers so i could have some birthdays.

the first ones to age up were Natalie and Olivia.
they are both gorgeous girls and straight A students with great senses of humor. any guy would be lucky to have them.

Next to age up were the triplets, molly grace and frost.
molly had to have everything her way and it had to be perfect. 
Grace hated anything competitive,
and being a little boy, Frost was a bit, well inappropriate.
 

Last was my little baby. everyone in the house showed up for her birthday party.
 
and then she aged up with bright blue eyes instead of jeds pale blue ones and bright red hair.
"what i pretty angel you are!" i cooed and she laughed.

Jeds P.O.V

Its time to tell her. i better go call Eliza.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I can't wait to read what Jed has to say and I know it can't be good. :(

    Rose is so cute!!! I love all the purple!

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i love the color blue but purple is soo growing on me! im working on giving becks house a purple makeover. as for jed, dont worry! he is not up to anything as of yet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so intrigued about what Jeb's thoughts are all about. I can't wait to find out.

    Ashby Lemi

    ReplyDelete