Wednesday 11 January 2012

Update: Still not Getting anywhere

Hi Guys! 
I'm sad to say that i'm still having the same problems.... but they are getting worse :(
As of now I can only play for about half a sim day until the problems start. 
the game freezes but the animations still play and the sound effects play and i can still move the cursor.
weird... -__-

I've tried everything that i could and still no fix
-routing fix
-overwatch
-moving my sims to a different town
-reset sims


I have yet to delete all my CC and mods. I'm keeping that as a last resort

if you have ANY idea how to fix this HELP ME :(

Amiee

(here is a picture of Becks and Eliza. any guesses as to whats going on?)

3 comments:

  1. I feel so bad! I don't know how to help you! Please let us know what happens when you take out your cc/mods. I really want you to continue this challenge.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I figured out this afternoon that it was the story progression mod that was messing up my game. i deleted it and was able to get through a whole pregnancy with becks! i was elated! hopefully i will have a post out next weekend! thank you so much for your support without people like you i probably would have just gave up :P good luck on your challenge!

    ~Amiee and Becks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances around the room*

    I'm so happy you found the problem. Darn story progression mod. >:[

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete