Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sim's Issues :(


Hi people of the internet! I have a serious problem..... my sim game is not working! lately, it has been freezing up, well... not really! the sims freeze but the plum-bobs still spin and the water still moves and the animations still go on a loop of some sort (like the woohoo hearts or the clothes spinning in the dryer) Its really bumming me out and i have no idea how to fix it (and BTW it has nothing to do with my computer)  
if ANYONE has had this happen or knows how to fix it, i will be forever grateful!
Thank you,
Amiee ³



4 comments:

  1. I hope you get your problem fixed!!! The Bests need to finish their challenge!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any mods? Because one of them could be a problem, if it needs updating for the latest patch. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the master controller and story progression they are both updated for the latest patch. i think it might be routing issues with townies :(
    i'm trying to fix it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever figure this out?

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete