Friday 10 February 2012

Do You Remember?

Eliza's P.O.V


Jed held Becks' head on his lap waiting for her to wake up, while i sat on the floor nearby with the toddlers wondering what I was going to tell her when she woke up.






It hurt me just to think about mom and dad, but not remembering them would be much worse. I never thought that this day would come, where I have to tell her the truth about our past. I thought I would just be able to avoid it my whole life. That was a stupid thought.






Suddenly, Becks started to stir. Jed automatically sat up and started speaking softly to Becks.
"Becks? Can you hear me?" he cooed in her ear.






"Mom...." Becks mumbled "Why mom? Don't leave!"


"Its okay Becks your home now" Jed whispered, "Your home"




Becks sat up and started to cry
" I cant believe.... I forgot..." Becks managed to get out between sobs
"Mom and Eliza...... "

"Its OK Becks, its OK" Jed cooed as he helped Becks up off the floor and onto the couch
She started to calm down when we set Cole and Anna next to her on the couch.
"Be strong for them Becks" I said cautiously 
"They dont want to see you cry any more than we do"
Becks sat up, fresh tears on her face, and looked at the toddlers playing on the couch.
Her lips curled into a smile

"Thanks Eliza, I will be strong for them" Becks said thoughtfully and we both giggled at Cole and Anna.
they looked so oblivious as to what was going on as they played with their strange looking toys.


Jed came into the living room and sat across from us on the coffee table.
"Becks.." he hesitated before continuing "what do you remember?"


~ - ~

"I remember dad. I never forgot dad, but I remember more about him now.
he was a kind hearted handsome man with a passion for life. He lived for me and Eliza.


I remember you now Eliza... I remember how you used to be a daredevil, swinging as high as you could on the swings. are you still like that Eliza?"
"yeah" I replied
Becks sighed a sigh of relief and continued speaking.

" I remember the rides that we used to play on in the yard and I remember the house. It was a Beautiful house, I remember asking daddy if I could have it when i was just a child, and him saying yes."

"I remember mom..." Becks started to tear up "... how she read me bed time story's and played the piano so beautifully" Tears were streaming down Becks face, somehow managing to escape her closed eyelids. Jed reached out to touch her, but i grabbed his hand. 
"she has to do this alone" I whispered in his ear as he reluctantly pulled his hand away.



Becks finally sat up and wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Thats all I remember Eliza, but that cant be it!"
"no there is so much more, but I think youve had enough for now. How about we have some birthdays, that always cheers you up" i responded and Jed got up to set the cakes out on the table.

Becks P.O.V

Birthday Time!
I watched in excitement as my baby's aged up into adorable children!
Anna and Cole!




and Rose aged up into a stunning young adult!





~-~-~-~-~-~


Thank you for reading! I really hope you are enjoying the journey into Becks past, because its not over yet!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm glad you're posting again, I was beginning to miss the Becks family!!!!

    I can't wait to venture further into Becks' past, it's getting so interesting!!! :D I loved reading about what Becks remembered, it made me feel like crying too! Awesome post Amiee!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed posting! life caught up with me (darn school!!)
    that part about what becks remembered made me cry too! and i was the one writing it!!

    ~amiee and Becks

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my another cliff hanger. Why oh why? what happened to her parents?

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete