Wednesday 15 February 2012

Young Love~ A Valentines Day Post ♥

Hey readers! this post was going to be about Jed and Becks, but every time I sent them on a date, Jed got called into work (he's a doctor) and I decided to do something different. Valentines day with the teenagers because valentines day is for young love not married couples, right? Anyways, I hope you like this post and enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (sorry its one day late!!!)
Happy Valentines Day ♥

Puzzle's P.O.V
Not long after Ali was born, Becks let me Anna, Addey and Cole age up, along with Ali.
Ali was a super adorable kid, with brown hair and emerald green eyes.
Becks says that she gets her eye color from Anna and Cole's grandmother Bell, but she doesn't know where she gets the hair color.

Becks says that Cole looks a lot like her dad. He's a real charmer too, I swear that him and Abbey are already in a relationship.

Anna is just beautiful. she has short hair that perfectly frames her face and huge blue eyes.
Ok, ok I have a huge crush on Anna, and today, valentines day im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend!


"hh.....hey Anna, do you want to go to the park with me tonight?"
"sure!! I would love that Puzzle! thanks for inviting me!"
she smiled and followed me to the car


"Where are we going? we have been driving forever!" Anna said
"you'll see! were almost there!"
after a few minutes we arrived at the spot that I had set up my picnic.
"OMG is this for me Puzzle? thankyou!!!" Anna gushed "I love it!"

we sat down and ate the cheese burgers I had made. they wernt the best, but thankfully Anna didnt mind.

I looked into her eyes. wow she is so beautiful.

"get up I have something else for you too" I said when Anna finished eating.
"what is it?" Anna said and gasped when I pulled a bunch of beautiful yellow flowers out from behind my back and handed them to her.
"they are beautiful! thanks!" she chimed and pulled me into a hug. my face turned bright red.



"do you want to....um...watch the stars with me?" I asked nervously
"sure! that would be nice"
We sat down on the grass, and I knew that it was time to make a move

"the stars are really beautiful...." I said, while slowly moving my hand towards Anna's.

"........but not as beautiful as you" I finished as I placed my hand on top of hers.

Anna gasped "Puzzle.....!"


"I really like you Anna."

"I really like you too Puzzle"

I've never smiled more in my life.

you know, until I heard the cops. I looked at my cellphone "3:30 am!!!!! dang!"
they herded us into the cop car and drove us 3 hours back to our house.

when we go home, Anna and I waited outside before going in.
Anna grabbed my hand and said 
"I had a really good time with you Puzzle."
"I had a really good time with you too Anna"
I replied

All of a sudden, I just leaned in and kissed her. Her face was expressionless.
"omg Anna im so sorry......." I blurted out

I was still babbling when Anna wraped her arms around me and pulled me into a kiss.
"dont be." she said simply before kissing me again.

when we finally finished, I took Anna by the hand
"would you be my girlfriend?" I asked
"Ive been waiting for you to ask me all evening. of course!" Anna exclaimed

we kissed again and I couldnt help but think, this was the best valentines day ever.♥



3 comments:

  1. AW! Puzzle and Anna! They make such a sweet couple! <3

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so cute. They are cute together....but but but what about Becks past!!!

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete