Friday 21 September 2012

~But I Guess Thats The Way it Goes~

~Guy Keenan's P.O.V~

I didn't mind Appaloosa Plains. It was a bit chilly for my liking, but slap a ten gallon hat on your head and pull on a pair of cowboy boots, and you blend right in. That's just what I needed right now, to blend in. No, not blend in, hide. I pressed my fingers to my temples and took another drag of my cigarette. I could just hear my mom yelling at my dad to get out of the house if he was going to have a smoke.

I laughed. What would Mom think about her boy now? On the run because he possibly got his highschool girlfriend pregnant during a drunken one night stand. Well first, she would slap me, tell me to get it together, go find that girl and be a part of the possible baby's life. Then she would say "Its a good thing your father's not around anymore or you would be getting more than a slap and a lecture." Finally, she would kick me out of the house and tell me not to come back until I was married to that poor girl.

Looks like I would never be going back home.

I sat at the bar and ordered a beer. "Alcohol isn't the answer for everything!" Mom's voice came to my head again. No, but it answered some things. It ended my dad's miserable life. Its not like the man had a wife and kids to live for or anything. I took a swig of my beer. After dad died, Mom made me vow never to drink again. That lasted for about 10 years, until I was old enough to realize that it wasn't the alcohol that killed him, it was his own ignorance and stupidity.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didnt notice the blue haired man in a military get-up sit on the stool next to me. I started to panic "The weather is good this evening" Robin absently stared into the distance. He didnt recognize me. "Yeah, its supposed to cool off o'er night tho" I faked a gruff southern accent. "So, what brings you to town?" I was curious, Robin should be at home with his new family. "Work and things" Robin motioned for the bartender. "Another for me and my friend here, on my tab"


Two more drink were poured and placed on the table. "Everything is so hectic at home, with a new baby and my daughter being pregnant and only a teen... but of course you dont want to know about my problems." Lilly was pregnant? "Its ok Son, im not a bad listener" I tilted my head down when I talked so he couldnt get a good look at my face. He sighed. "Well, me and my wife just had a new baby, and now some kid got our teenage daughter pregnant. And, on top of all of that, my friend is on hiatus and we cant track him down for the life of us." Was... was he talking about me?

Robin sighed again. "All of this and i've been trying to keep an eye on my wifes mother, since she had an incident not to long ago." Wait! Robin's wife's mother was Becks! What happened to her? "What happened? If you don't mind me asking..." Robin lowered his head "Well, she had a fight with her husband, and while they were apart, she got pregnant. She was too drunk to remember who the father was." I tried to hide my surprise. I did get her pregnant! Dang it! "Thats not good, son" "No, and shortly after she lost the baby." I coughed, almost spitting out my beer. "You ok man?" I was trying to hold back tears.

"Yeah son, I gotta be headin' home now, nice talking to you" I quickly left the bar and started up my truck. I made it to the highway before i really broke down in tears.
It wasnt fair! It wasnt fair for Becks to have to go through this because of my stupid mistake.
Why do my mistakes always end up hurting the one person I love?
The world was spinning around me.... I could see her and me and then the headlights of an oncoming car.
All that was left was darkness.

~*~*~*~*~

Robin's P.O.V

I had just gotten into my hotel room. All of this traveling was exhausting and it was refreshing to dump all of my troubles on a random stranger. Still, something about that guy seemed familiar, Like he was an old friend. I was taking off my boots when my phone rang in my pocket. I checked the caller ID to see if it was Cassy. I missed her and spending time away from my new son was bothering me greatly. To my surprise, it was Alex Anders.


"Hey Anders, whats the occasion."
"Moreno... They found Keenan."
"Thats great where is he?"
"... He's in the hospital in Appaloosa Plains... its not looking so good"
"Oh my gosh Alex... What happened?"
"He was in an accident... an oncoming vehicle hit his truck on the drivers side... He's still not awake."
"I will be there asap!"

I hung up the phone and quickly pulled on my boots again. The hospital was only a few blocks away so i didnt bother starting up my car.
I rushed into the hospital and Alex grabbed me by the shoulders.
"Moreno, calm down. He's this way."

Alex lead me through the hospital to a room in the emergency department.
I walked into the room and gasped.
There laying on the table, hooked up to a bunch of different machines, was the man I talked to at the bar.
It only took me a second to realize... That man was Guy Keenan


~*~*~*~*~


SOOO I was really bored and I missed Guy and Robin, so I decided to do a little bit with them :D
I hope you like it, and that your not crying too much.
Farewell,

Amiee ^_^

7 comments:

  1. wtf just happened here O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK long comment time!
    " some kid got our teenage daughter pregnant."
    SOME KID?!!?!?!?!?!???? CHRIS IS NOT SOME KID!!!
    MNBVCVBNYMUYGBF
    ALEX, Y U SO HOT IN EVEN THE MOST DISGUSTING OUTFITS? ;___;
    I JUST REALISED
    THE ROBIN AND ALEX HAVE THE SAME EYE SHAPE AND NOSE SHAPE!!!!
    Ok, moving on.
    I can't stop the feels flowing through, poor Guy...
    LEAVE STUPID UGLY JED FOR GUY!!!!!
    ;_;
    I WANT JED'S LINK
    SO I CAN KILL HIM MANNNNNY TIMES >:D
    AND BTW
    WHERE ARE YOU? YOU SAIL YOU'D BE ON WHEN I WAKE UP! ;_;
    :p
    AWESOME POST MNBVBGNHMUMYBTVCEFRGTHYJ
    GOODBYE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got like reallly super sick last night and I couldn't be super crazy like I usually Am LOL like Robin was going to say to a random person a a bar "Chris Windfield got my daughter pregnant" how would he know (or care) who Chris was. Thinking about it, Robin and Alex look A LOT alike o_o
      Guy's whole life has been anything but fair. He just can't seem to catch a break :(

      Replying as a nonny cause I don't want to log in on my phone

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  3. KJSDHFLASDHFKJDSAHFKJSDAGFHKSADLGFSDAFHASGD YOU ARE DEAD

    WHY MUST YOU MAKE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS I LOVE GO THROUGH HELL?! :'(

    Besides me freaking out, GREAT POST! ^_^

    I can't wait to see more :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm pretty sure that Guy is the only one who is actually going through hell every time he is on this blog.

      Its ok, I think everyone frreaked out

      Replying as nonny cause I'm too lazy to log in on my phone

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  4. JAKSLDJADJASDLKA, GUY!!!!! :O

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete