Wednesday 31 October 2012

Good to You ~ Babies 21, 22 and 23 Part 2

Jed's P.O.V

The last few days had been hectic, packing boxes and sorting out living arrangements before the move to Sunlit Tides. Alex was slowly adjusting with having his mother around, trying to talk to her and be apart of her life. Andrew on the other hand, was nowhere to be found. I assumed he went to Anna's after our last talk. Andrew had stopped me in the office yelling at me about Becks. "Oh so that's how it is? She ruins our lives and you just take her back, pregnant with another mans children, like nothing ever happened! She left us Dad! She destroyed our family over a stupid fight! I will NEVER call her my mother."


I had tried to calm him down, talk some sense into him, but he kept yelling.
"I hate everything she has done to us dad! I hate her and you should too! If you can't see it, your blind. What do you know about what she did in Lucky Palms? Who says there isnt more between her and that Logan guy?! I can't believe you trust her!"
"ANDREW! This is between me and your mother, it's none of your business! And Logan is with Addy, there is nothing going on between him and your mother!"

Andrew gave me an icy glare. "She's not my mother"
With that he stormed out of the room. I haven't seen him since.
His words hurt me. I couldn't help but think, could I trust her. I looked out the window at her laughing with Dai and Alex, who were in the pan of the truck. I shook my head. This whole thing started with me having trust issues, I wasn't going to start it again.


 Becks had picked up Dai and was heading back to the house. "Is Andrew back yet?" Becks looked concerned. "No, not yet." I sighed and Becks looked down. "Don't worry, he will come back. He just needs some time." I never told Becks what Andrew had said, I just said that we had had a disagreement, afraid that telling her the truth would cause her stress, which was bad for the babies.

Before Becks could respond Alex came out of the house with the dogs. Spectrum and Moonlight. Their puppies were gone to there new homes now, joined by Dai's puppy Fey . Fey barked and Dai picked her up. "Are you excited to go see Adele girl?" Fey licked his face in response. "I think thats a yes" Laughed Alex. Dai gently laid Fey on the ground. "Race you back to the house!" Dai took off running and Alex followed. I stayed behind with Becks who's stomach was so big, she couldnt do much but waddle along after them. "How about you go make lunch for the kids and I will finish up here" Becks said. Only a few small things were left to be packed so I agreed and headed into the house.


Becks P.O.V

As soon as Jed walked into the house, I took out my cell and called Addy.
"Hello?"
"Hey Addy! Its Becks. Is Andrew at your place with Anna?"
There was an awkward pause.
"Um, Andrew and Anna broke up a while ago... so he isnt here"
"Really? Ok, thanks Addy"
"Bye"


Andrew and Anna broke up? Then where is Andrew?
Being a mother I started to worry. I got in the car and started slowly driving around town, looking out for any sign of a boy with a shaved head of purple hair. I stopped in front of the grocery store and sighed as I turned off the car. I looked at the grocery store door and saw Andrew walking out, wearing an employee's apron and putting money in his wallet.

Andrew had a job? I waited until he had walked further away before turning on the car and following him. His next stop was a used clothing store. I parked the car out of the way, so I could see Andrew come out of the store. After about 5 minutes, he walked back out of the store with a bag of clothing.
That was weird, he had lots of clothes at home and Jed and I buy him whatever clothes he wants.

Once again, I waited until Andrew had walked away and started following him. His next stop was the local burger joint, where he picked up 2 super sized burger meals and a kids meal.
I assumed that the food was for him, Alex and Dai, but Andrew started walking the opposite way, towards the less fortunate side of town. I followed him down an old street, and then he disapered down an alley. I got out of the car and followed Andrew down the alley, making sure he didnt see me.


Suddenly, Andrew crouched down, and nudged what looked like a pile of old blankets. To my surprise, a young girl around Andrew's age crawled out of the blankets and Andrew lifted her up and kissed her. After the girl, a toddler boy came out, and Andrew picked him up and tossed him in the air, causing him and the girl to giggle. The little boy crawled over to the bag of stuff that Andrew had bought and pulled out the kids meal. Andrew handed a burger and fries to the girl and took one himself, and they ate silently. I watched it pure amazement.

So this is where Andrew had been going. He has been taking care of this girl and the little boy, who i assumed was her son. After they had finished eating, Andrew took the bag again, and handed a pile of blankets and clothing to the girl, and then turned to the little boy and gave him a teddy bear. The boy giggled with delight and played happily with his new toy.



"Thank you so much Andrew." The girl finally spoke up, her voice dry and cracked. "I don't know what Jacob and I would do without you." Andrew kissed the girl "Don't worry Alyssa, i'm ageing up in a few days and as soon as I do, Im coming to get you and Jacob so we can go to a new house and be happy." Andrew started to pack up to leave, but as he turned to go, Alyssa held onto him from the back. "Don't go yet!" She said despretley. Andrew gently pried her arms from around his waist and cupped her face in his hands. "I will be back tomorrow darling. I have to go home now though, Becks is probably wondering where I am."


I stepped out of my hiding place, and Andrew's face filled with shock. "M--Becks! What are you doing here!?" Alyssa was hiding behind him.
"Um, Ive been following you... and I just wanted to say that you can stay here with her, just make sure your home by 8 for your birthday."


"What!? But im not supposed to age up for another 2 days!"
"I know" I looked at Alyssa and Jacob "But obviously these two need you around more than me. Bring Alyssa and Jacob to your party if you want." Andrew had a huge grin plastered on his face. "Thanks so much mom!" Andrew gave me a hug.
I smiled. He called me mom and he hugged me. I was almost crying as I walked to the car.


I got home and almost immediately gave birth to 3 beautiful girls. Maggie, Lourdes and Jeanie

~*~*~*~*~

8 came quickly, and Andrew and Alex were stood up next to their cakes, ready to blow out the candles. Alyssa stood next to Andrew with Jacob in her arms.

Alex aged up into a stunning young man, with most of my features and blonde hair.
Andrew also aged up into a handsome young adult. Alyssa ran into his arms and he kissed her.



Dai also aged up into a beautiful teenager. He was definitely going to get lots of female attention with his shaggy purple hair and good looks. He didnt need it though, as long as Adele was around.


My girls, Maggie, Jeanie and Lourdes also aged into rambunctious werewolf toddlers, tearing up any furniture that was left here and howling.


Jed, Dai, the girls and I said good bye to Alex, Andrew, Alyssa and Jacob and we left for Sunlit Tides.

~*~*~*~*~

WOOP! Wanted to get this post out SO bad >.<
I couldnt wait!

~Amiee


7 comments:

  1. Awww!! The new babies are just so damn cute!!

    Great chapter Becks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!
    FINALLY SUNLIT TIDES IN THAT GORGEOUS HOUSE OF YOURS!!!
    :D
    Andrew turned out to be such a looker, he'll make such a great daddy!
    Dai is so beautiful! THEY GROW UP SO FAST :')
    OUR GIRLS ARE SO GORGEOUS!!!

    UPDATE MORE BECKS, MORE!!!

    Love ya,

    LOGAN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, how come I didn't realize this post was out? >.<

    The whole situation with Andrew was so sweet. Made me tear up. :')

    The triplets are adorable and the house is so beautiful!!!! :D

    Love this post, Becks!!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh, oops, I didn't mean to say the house was so beautiful, I meant to say the house will be so beautiful. Lol, whoopsies!

      Delete
  4. Another great update Becks....
    I'm so glad that Andrew forgave you and ohhh laa laa Alex became such a handsome young man.

    I hope you are able to update again soon.

    I miss your blog.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe!!!!!!!! The triplets are sooooooooooo cute! ^_^ I just wanna give them all big hugs.
    This was a great chapter and I love your blog. I love the way you write your chapters and it's something different. Definitely one of the best challenges I ever read. :D
    You did a great job and I'm looking forward to reading more soon. :)

    ~Hailey~
    (aka Dawn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KLJSDHFKJSAHFDKJSAHFKJASHF

    ANDREW IS WONDERFUL :')

    BABIES. LOGAN+BECKS BABIES. I CANNOT TAKE THIS CUTENESS. I JUST CAN'T. I NEED A PHOTO SPAM NOW!! <3

    SUNLIT TIDES!!!!! I BE GOING THERE TOO!!! :D

    ~Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete