Wednesday 31 October 2012

When Im With You ~ Babies 21, 22 and 23 Part 1


"Wow! This house is huge! Do we really live here?" I laughed. "Yup! This is our house."if Jed takes us back"
One of the babies in my growing belly was kicking me like i was a soccer ball. Before I left Logans, I was impregnated again, with more of Logans babies, for my challenge. The doctor in Sunlit Tides said I was having triplets. I found myself smiling as I thought of Logan. At the end of the street I pulled into the driveway and carried an excited Dai into the house.



It was nice to see Dai so happy, because he was devastated about having to leave Adele and his new siblings, Chance and Mia behind (*Read about Becks in Logan Feys 100 baby challenge*) I only got him to come with me by pinkie promising that we would go back soon to visit them in Sunlit Tides.



I opened the door of the house and my ears were assaulted with the barking of alot of dogs. Jed yelled "Coming!" and scrambled down the stairs, stopping in his tracks when he saw me and Dai.



"Jed, this is Dai, your son. Dai, this is your dad." Jeds eyes filled with happiness and tears when Dai ran to him and jumped into his arms. Jed hugged Dai closely.



"Hey Dai, why don't you go up stairs and play with the puppies?" Dai ran up the stairs and I looked at Jed. "Puppies?" Jed laughed. "I guess we have some catching up to do."



Without saying anything, I ran into Jeds arms "I so sorry!" I sobbed into his shirt. Jed reached up and stroked my hair. "I missed you so much" Jeds voice cracked and he started to cry too. "I thought you were never coming back, that I was never going to see Dai"



I looked into his eyes "I'm so sorry Jed, I never should have left you, Andrew and Alex. I was so stupid! Can you ever forgive me?" to answer my question, Jed pulled me into a strong kiss.



"I was wrong too. I should have come to you right away! I should have known that you would never do anything like that! I'm so sorry I went to Eliza before I talked to you. I'm sorry for everything!" I kissed him again. " I forgive you Jed. I love you"



We hugged for a long time until Alex and Andrew walked into the room. "Mom? Hey" Alex gave me a simple greeting and casually left the room. I looked to Andrew, who glared at me before storming off.



"They hate me, don't they?" Jed sighed. "they don't hate you Becks, they just aren't used to you being around." I knew he was lying. The way Alex just brushed me off and Andrew looked at me with disgust, I knew that they would never be the same fun loving kids they used to be. I had wrecked their lives by leaving, everything they knew was gone.

I had left them without any explanation and just by looking at Jed, you could tell that he wasn't the same after I left either. His hair was longer and his beard was scruffy looking, and he was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans.



I could see the empty beer bottles on the floor near the recycling bin. "Let's go lie on the couch, I'm sure you have more to talk about." Jed led me to the couch where we both sat down.

"Well," I started "I stayed in a hotel room in Lucky Palms, and while I was there, I met Cassandra, who had just had a baby from a one night stand, and while I was there, her boyfriend also proposed to her!" Jed smiled



"She told me about the baby but not the engagement! Thats great news!" "Yes, and right before I came home, I was in Logan Feys 100 baby challenge." Jed looked at me with a disappointed look. "Don't worry, it was AI (lies), and I had 2 little babies named Mia and Chance." I could tell that Jed was not comfortable with the fact that I had children with another man.

I nervously played with my hands in my lap. "There is something else I have to tell you" as if one que, one of the babies kicked me. "Im pregnant again with Logans babies, for my challenge." I blurted out quickly. Jed looked at me in shock, and I thought he was going to blow, but he didnt. He ran his hand through his hair.



"If your happy, I'm happy sweetie. Jed kissed me on the head. "But don't ever forget that your mine." I giggled "I don't think that you would let me forget" Jed scooped me up in his arms "Never"

he carried me to our bed, the whole way there planting kisses on my head.



"Jed..."

"What Becks?" It was 10pm and I had just put Dai to bed.

"Could we move to Sunlit Tides? I would love to be more involved in my kids lives there, and I want my new babies to know their daddy. I really messed things up with Alex and Andrew" Jed looked at me concerned



"You never messed things up with the boys, they'll come around eventually. Would living in Sunlit Tides make you feel better? Would it make you happy?" "Yes and yes" I replied. "We can get a beautiful house on the beach with an amazing view of the ocean."

Jed smiled "Well then tomorrow we will go house hunting, but until then, you should get some rest" I cuddled into Jed's back, breathing in his familiar smell, and closed my eyes.


All of a sudden, it changed into a different smell. A sweet musky one, that smelled like fresh air and pine trees. "Logan?" I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. The dim light of the moon through the windows revealed an empty room. I went to lay back down, but then I smelled it again. "Logan, are you here?" I was getting freaked out, so I went around the bed to wake up Jed, "Jed..." I shook him lightly and he made a low pitched groan.


I took a step back. Jed pulled the covers off of his head to reveal, it wasnt his head at all, but a head with messy light blonde hair, and a set of familiar glowing green eyes. "Becks, whats wrong?" Logan looked at me with genuine concern. I stared in shock "Logan! What are you doing here?" Logan looked at me confused and sat up in the bed. "We live here Becks. are you sure your ok?"

WE live here? I took another step back. "No... I live with Jed..." Logans eyes filled with hurt. "Becks, Jed's been gone for years now remember? We live together now, with our kids" The thought made me happy, Logan and I living in a big house with lots of kids..... together...... 

"No...."I whispered. This wasn't real. I ran towards the door and suddenly I was back in my room, sitting up in bed and gasping for air, Jed with his arms around me
"Becks! Are you ok" I looked into Jeds blue eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah, i'm ok, it was just a dream."


Morning came quickly, and I walked into the office, still in my pyjamas, and holding a cup of coffee. "Hi mom!" Dai stopped his giggling to say hi. "Morning Dai, morning Adele. Adele waved into her camera. "Hi mama Becks!" I waved back.

"ADELE! I burnt the waffles.. is cereal ok for breakfast" Logan's voice came through the speakers and my heart skipped a beat. "Thats ok dad!" 

Adele yelled, before saying in a quieter voice to Dai "I don't even know why he still tries." "OK!" I heard Logan yell and my heart fluttered again.
Whats wrong with me? I rubbed my temples. Must be the coffee, I decided and went to get dressed.

While getting dressed I realized that my clothing was all too tight, so i changed into my maternity wear.
Jed walked into the bedroom, and i could swear that i saw a flash of sadness in his eyes when he looked at my baby bump.



"Ready to go looking for a house?"

Jed asked
"You bet!"

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and we left.



~*~*~*~*~


Its been a while!

Ive missed you guys :D
Hope you enjoyed my first proper post in a month ^_^

Happy Halloween!!

~Amiee

8 comments:

  1. ASLGHAGSLKDGHALDKHGAL!!!
    EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY SHOWED ME THIS WHOLE POST I LOVED READING IT AGAIN!!!
    Although I think you should've added a pic of Chance and Mia, js ;)
    Poor Becks having to go back and stay with...Jed *shudders*
    HE BETTER TREAT MY TRIPLETS LIKE ROYALTY!!!
    I can't wait for your next post, which better come soon cause I know you have like five posts written and I can't wait to see them all and see them with pictures!!!!!!!
    GO ME AND EVERY SENTENCE IN THIS THAT MENTIONED ME!!!
    UPDATE YOUR CHALLENGE SOONNNNNNNNNNN

    LOVE,

    LOGAN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WENT BACK AND ADDED A PIC OF THEM ^_^
      OH HE WILL TREAT THE TRIPLETS LIKE ROYALTY.... Can't guarantee that they will treat him good as well >.<
      >.<
      ME AND MY OVER OBSESSIVE WRITING >.<

      Delete
  2. Becks and Jed are great for each other, in my opinion.

    I'm sure the kids will get used to having their mum around sooner or later!

    Great chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed Alex and Andrew *sniff sniff* Im so happy to have them back in my story again!

      Glad you enjoyed it!

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  3. Oh Becks...

    Wait Jed forgave you all too quick. I find that just a tad concerning, but overall I love this post and I am glad you are happy again. I can't wait to see these babies.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Jed wasn't going to let her get away again! I'm sure he still has some anger left but he is hiding it so Becks doesn't run away again!!
      Becks is happy... for now
      GAH the babies <3

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  4. djskflasfjkslafjkls, the feels. @_@

    The dream about Logan was... disturbing in a way. But I can understand why Becks feels that way. Oh goodness, this is just... so much sfjkdslafjskld.

    I can't wait to see the house they choose! ^_^

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE HOUSE! *eeeeppp* I can't wait to move them in!

    The dream was actually quite scary when I first wrote it >.< I fixed it up though because it made it seem like Logan was a serial killer or something LOL

    dskjlkdhlfdhsflkjtljhs FEELS

    ~Amiee

    ReplyDelete