Saturday 11 May 2013

Just Give Me a Reason: New Beginnings Chapter 4



(My amazing editor took her finals! Thank llamas that's over!)

~*~*~*~*~

Becks P.O.V

"I'm pregnant."
I was shocked, to say the least. I knew they did some stuff to me while I was in that spaceship, but the thought of green people prodding at my uterus really scared me.
Chloe's jaw almost hit the ground, and she stared at me for quite a while before turning to look at Logan with a cheeky grin on her face. Logan, whose eyes looked like they were about to pop out, saw Chloe's expression and blushed beet red.


"IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME I SWEAR!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air, causing Chloe to go into a fit of hysterical giggling.

"Sure..." she managed to get out between the giggles.
Despite Chloe's contagious laughter, I started to cry.


Logan immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and my body was racked with sobs.

"What am I supposed to do? I don't know what to do with an alien baby! It isn't a normal pregnancy and it hurts so much." I held my face in my hands while Logan rocked me gently back and forth on the floor.

"That's why I'm here," Logan, Chloe and I looked up to see Neil looking down at us wearing his suit.
"Well, well, well, who is this big purple ball of sexy you have been hiding from us Becks?"
Chloe asked while sizing up Neil. Both our faces turned bright red and Logan scowled.


"Uh, my name is Neil, and I'm here to help Becks with her special pregnancy."

"So your like a midwife?" Logan observed.

"I guess so, yeah."

"Wait," I interrupted. "Neil, that's why you are here? You knew I was pregnant all along?"
The tears that were running down my face were no longer fueled by confusion and fear, but by building rage.

"Well, we weren't sure until this morning, but we had our suspicions-"

"Why didn't you say anything?! You could have told me!"

"Becks, we had to be 100% positive before we disclosed any information."

"I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" I sobbed and turned away from Neil, burying my face in Chloe's shoulder. She gently patted my back.

"C'mon Becks, lets go upstairs," Chloe turned me around and steered me toward the staircase.

"Becks wait!" Neil reached out to touch my shoulder, but was blocked by Logan.

"Don't you go near her," Logan snarled, his werewolf fangs sliding out of his gums.
Neil's eyes widened and he stepped away from Logan.

"Well, my phone number is on your bedside table, call me if you need help!"

Logan growled again. "She doesn't need your help. Leave."
Neil left, closing the door gently behind him.

~*~*~*~*~

"No Chloe I'm sure I'm fine."

"Becks, that's the 3rd time you fainted today. I'm calling Neil."
Chloe went to grab his number off my nightstand, but I snatched it first.

"NO! I don't need his help. I'm fine."

If that wasn't a lie, nothing was. The past couple of days had been hell.
The first official day of my pregnancy wasn't too bad, the pain was horrible, but I could deal with that.
Then today, the blackouts started.
It was only by chance that Chloe found me passed out on the living room floor when she came in through the window to steal my cereal.
Since then I had passed out twice, and Chloe was freaking out.

"Yes you do! LET HIM NURSE YOU BACK TO HEALTH WITH HIS SEXINESS!"

"Don't make me hit you Chloe. I don't need him."

Chloe rolled her eyes.
"You are one stubborn woman Becks," she sighed and scratched her head.
"Think about the baby Becks! What if something happens to the baby and it's your fault because you wouldn't let Neil help you through the pregnancy?"

I cringed.
"That was a really low blow."

"But it's true!" Chloe exclaimed.
"You need to call him. You can't risk your baby's life over a stupid fight!"

I sighed, Chloe was right. If something happened to the baby because of my ignorance, I would never forgive myself.

"You can call him..." I mumbled and reluctantly handed Chloe the piece of paper with his number on it.

"Yes!" Chloe exclaimed and quickly dialed the number into her cell.

"Hello?"
"Hey sexy."

I punched Chloe in the leg.

"Um... Is that you Becks?"
"No it's Chloe, the adorable blue haired BFF."

Neil took a long pause.
"Ok then... Are you calling for Becks? Is she okay?"
"Yeah, she keeps blacking out. I found her on the floor this morning, and since then it has happened two more times."

"Oh my God... You should have called me sooner!" Neil exclaimed, a worried tone to his voice.
I scoffed.

"She didn't want me to call you sooner!" Chloe explained, and Neil sighed sadly in the background.
"Well... I will be there soon. Bye."

Hearing the sadness in his usually strong and comforting voice almost broke my heart.

Chloe must have noticed, because she put her hand on my shoulder.
"Maybe you should give him a chance Becks. He doesn't seem like a bad person... and he is sexy to boot!"

I shoved her hand off of me.

"No. He can help me with the pregnancy, but after the baby is born, I never want to see him again."

Chloe frowned.
"Ok... Well he will be here soon, so put some pants on or something."

She walked out of the room, leaving me alone on my bed.



~*~*~*~*~

Neil arrived in 5 minutes.

"Becks? Hello?"

I painfully walked out to the foyer.

"Hello Neil." I greeted, my voice full of venom.

Neil furrowed his brow.
"Becks.... I'm sorry, ok? I wasn't allowed to tell you anything! I could have gotten reassigned or fired, and I wanted to stay here. For the baby... and for you..."
He trailed off, his cheeks blushing pink, and looked down at his shoes.

I smiled a bit, seeing the big tough secret agent blush like a school girl, but quickly changed it back to a stern grimace.

"Ok, I forgive you, but from now on I don't want any information about myself being with-held from me."
Neil's face instantly lit up and he quickly nodded his head.

"Ok, If I know anything, I will tell you, I promise!"


Chloe clapped her hands. "Ok, now that we are back on speaking terms, how do we deal with this passing out thing?"

"Ok first, Chloe, go get the wheel chair, she shouldn't be walking this far into the pregnancy."

Chloe ran to get the wheel chair from the living room.

I sat in the chair and Neil nodded.

"Good, now, alien pregnancies last longer than normal human pregnancies because the baby grows much larger and needs more time in the womb."

I rubbed my already huge belly, wondering how it could get bigger.

"So? What does that mean for me?" I questioned.


"Well," Neil replied, "You need to eat alot more than you normally would during a pregnancy."

On queue, my stomach growled.
"Chloe! Go get me some food!"

"Yes sir!"
Chloe ran out to get me some greasy calorie filled food.


~*~*~*~*~


Chloe reluctantly left me with Neil after delivering my food. She brought back enough burgers to feed an army, a slice of cheesecake, and a chocolate bar for dessert.
Any other time, the smell of greasy cheese would have made me sick, but with this baby in my belly, it smelled like heaven.

I was digging in to one of the juicy burgers when Neil came over and sat on the couch next to me.

"How's the food?" He asked, trying not to show his disgust at the mayo oozing out of the corners of my mouth.

"Amazing!" I mumbled, my mouth full of burger. Neil laughed.


"So, Neil," I started after swallowing the last of my burger. "How do you know so much about alien pregnancy anyways? Is it something they teach you about in the training for the secret service, or is it a personal interest?"

Neil blushed. "Well, I guess you could say it's a personal interest..." He responded awkwardly.

"What?" I gave him a strange look. Why was he so uncomfortable all of a sudden?

"Well... you don't just send in a job application to the secret service. If you see or know too much, they have 3 options. Silence you, kill you, or in my case, recruit you."

Neil shifted uncomfortably.

"What did you see?" I asked gently.

"Well.... I was abducted by aliens.... And, I got pregnant."


"WHAT?!?" My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "How is that even possible?"

Neil sighed. 
"It's very possible. Thats just how aliens reproduce. They implant their unborn zygotes into human males who act as a surrogate. That is why your pregnancy is so high risk. This is the first time the aliens have gotten a woman pregnant, and we don't know what will happen."


"Oh Neil... I'm so sorry, what happened to the baby?"

Neil frowned.



"I was still captive when the baby came, and the aliens took him away from me. After I was rescued, I asked if I could help fight the aliens because maybe if I stayed around, I would see my son again."

Neil's story put me in tears, and I put my hand on my belly.
"They wont take my baby, will they?" I fretted.


Neil placed his hand on my belly too.
"They might try," He looked me in the eyes.

"But I won't let anything happen to you."

~*~*~*~*~


Aaaand another chapter!

Yay!

Thank you all SOOOO much for reading, your support makes me happy ^_^


Have a super-duper awesome weekend :D

~Amiee 

~Edited with love by Logan Fey~

12 comments:

  1. I'M SORRY BUT, I LOST MY SHTI WHEN NEIL SAID HE WAS PREGNANT.... OK, I'M DONE! AHHAHAHA
    GREAT CHAPTER BECK AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :)
    xoxo Aideybabes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Aidey would understand >.<
      Thank you and hopefully more is on the way to you soon!
      <3
      ~Amiee/Becks

      Delete
    2. HAHAHAHHA, Aidey understands >.<.......... been pregnant twice now...... and probably will have to be again in the future *le sighs*
      I'm sure Aiden and Neil would have alot to discuss if they ever meant ahhahaha >.<

      Delete
  2. NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEILNEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL NEILNEIL NEIL NEIL NEIL

    Chloe xD I mean, he really is sexy, so you can't really blame her.

    GO LOGAN! Protecting Becks ^_^ <3

    I mean, I'm sick. Do you have Neil's number? I'll let him nurse me back to health with his sexiness :3

    I can't believe he was pregnant xD

    ALIENS BEBE!!!!!! :D

    Chloe looks so pretty in your game ^_^ So does everyone else! :D *steals graphics*

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

    Now I really want a burfer. I just spelled burger wrong. I'm too lazy to go back and fix it. So, deal with it >:) xD

    But seriously, now I'm really hungry.

    I just sneezed. Told you I'm sick. *calls for Neil.*

    See? Now I'm off topic. I blame you and your burger scene/ That was supposed to be a period, but once again I'm too lazy to fix it.

    I just sneezed again. NEILLLLLLLLLLLL

    I loved this post ^_^

    You just messaged me to comment again. So, you're going to deal with even more spam and off-topic things >:)

    CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!

    I like cheese. Did you know it's made out of milk? I mean, who doesn't know that? I wonder how someone discovered how to milk a cow...... *giggles* my dirty mind ^_^

    i sneezed for a third time. DAMMIT. That was supposed to be a capital "I." My history teacher thinks it's funny how I obsess over grammar all the time. He teased that he was going to have me fix all of the errors on his website xD

    SPEAKING OF WEBSITES!!! THIS IS YOURS!!!!! AND I AM SPAMMING IT!!!!

    I has a website, too :3 BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!! HUH!!! HUH?!?!?!?

    This is what happens when I suffer from a lack of sleep. I don't know how I'm functioning.

    Should I keep this comment going?

    I think I should.

    Why do people put spaces between their comments? Or is it just me?

    IT IS!!!

    WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!!!!?!?!?!?!?

    *silently cries in corner*

    Speaking of crying, did you know that Colleen has an extra tear duct? It's really cool :3

    LAALLALALALALALALLALAALLA

    Now you must wait until I think of more random things to write.

    HEY

    HEY YOU

    NO

    NOT YOU

    THE OTHER GUY

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    DO YOU LIKE TACOS?

    I LOVE TACOS.

    NO, LIKE I LOVE THEM.

    I COULD EAT, LIKE, 10 OF THEM IF I WANTED TO.

    BURRITOS ARE GOOD TOO.

    I LIKE THE BLACK OLIVES, SOUR CREAM, CHEESE, AND BEANS :3

    BOY THAT SOUNDS FATTENING.

    *has no regrets*

    THIS IS AMERICA PEOPLE!!!! SUCK IT.

    SINCE WHEN DID I START USING CAPS?

    I don't even know what just happened......

    Great post! ^_^

    ~Chloe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh >.<
      bahahahahahahaha

      I take it you enjoyed the post?
      Thank you for the comment ^_^

      ~Amiee/Becks

      Delete
  3. ^ This.
    I love Neil, he's super cute. Alien babies! Woop! They'll be really cute and I can't wait to see them, even if Becks has to suffer a little through a tough pregnancy ;)
    The post is great, as usual, and I really can't wait to read more.
    P.S- Chloe in your blog always makes me laugh loudly.
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe is a hoot >.<
      I love writing her.
      Yes the tough pregnancy is a small price to pay for alien baby ^_^
      Thank you for the comment :D

      ~Amiee/Becks

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh this story just gets better and better. I just can't wait to see what happens next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SOOO much ^_^ I love getting your comments!
      Alien baby next chapter! sooo excited :D

      ~Amiee/Becks

      Delete
  5. Soooooooooooooo
    When are we getting rid of that midwife guy?
    I guess the baby kinda has to be born first...he could leave written instructions though.
    IF I CAN ASSEMBLE A CHICKEN COOP I CAN BIRTH AN ALIEN BABY!
    Chloe is so obnoxious >.<
    It's a good thing Becks has a reasonable friend like myself ^_^
    Nice food buy object CC. Looks pretty darn greasy! It actually kinda makes me want a hamburger...or some sort of meat. STUPID VEGAN BROTHER *flips tofu*
    BAHAHAHAHA Midwife had a baby BAHAHAHAHA Wait till Logan finds out! I can come up with so much material using that...
    >.>
    <.<
    Great post, your writing improves every time! I simply adore your challenge and can't wait for more!
    *kiss kiss*

    LOVE YA

    LOGAN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Neil is great! I'm reeeeeeally hoping he doesn't die like Jed did. But I'd be okay with it if it was part of some convoluted big-time plan to have him meet his son again. :'D That's what really matters the most to me *crycry* GIVE THE MAN HIS BABY BACK!!

    ReplyDelete