Monday 19 September 2011

My Couple For My Challenge (yay me for learning to spell `challenge`)

Here i am, yours truly! i decided that i LOVEE Becks and i am going to keep her and start my challenge a.s.a.p. (because i want to start before im back in robotics!!! woot woot!) I also have my male sim for my challenge Jed Best designed by me of course! i have here their picture!
ahhhhh! dont they make the cutest couple ever!!!!
i already have the first few chapters ready (squeee!) but i will not post them right away. i will make you wait (mwahahahaha!) 
anyways thats it for now. i probably will not post the downloads for these sims (im too lazy :P) 


as always MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write, you're so funny! I can't wait to get started with Becks in her challenge.

    I like the idea of using the same father for the entire challenge and I can't wait to see if she finishes is successfully!

    PS: I have a challenge too, if you would like to visit it here's the link.

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    Thanks and I can't wait for the next post!!!!

    ReplyDelete