Tuesday 20 September 2011

Starting From Scratch

Becks P.O.V.
in a way, this taxi is driving me into a new chapter in my life. Not trying to sound deep or anything, but its true.
My life hasn't been that great so far. My father died when i was 10 and i was left to be raised by my mother, who couldn't care less about me or my fathers passing.
 Now to finally get away from her, its like my life is starting again from scratch. i can be anything i want to be and someone will always be there to love me.
That's right, my husband Jed. We were best friends as kids. he was there with me through all the rough spots from my fathers death to my leaving home. I know he will always be there for me.Always.
and just like that we arrive at our new house to start a new life, away from my wicked mother.
I feel as if iv'e been wandering down the hallway of life for so long, not knowing were to go....
... and now iv'e finally found the door

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad she had Jed through her tough childhood! I can't wait for baby 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now going back and reading this, it's really cool. I already know a lot that happen, so I feel smart ^_^

    This is my random comment.

    ~Chloe

    P.S There WILL be more random comments. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:)

    ReplyDelete