Wednesday 21 September 2011

Romantic Disasters a Confession ( and baby #1?)

(aww touchy feely-ness! and hand holding!)
Jed starts the fire for a "romantic mood". is that not sweet?
i decided to get a hot coffee. i had a feeling that i would need the extra energy to get me through the night :)
we were just about to get down to business when i thought i smelled smoke coming from the living room. Jed reassured me that it was just the romantic fire he had set in the living room. i wasn't so sure, but i wanted to get going so i listened.
then i opened my eyes after a kiss and the kitchen was thick with smoke. i was in panic mode. i raced into the living room only to see...


                            FIRE!!
i panicked for a few seconds until i remembered how quickly fire can consume a house so i got into action.
 i grabbed the fire extinguisher and started fighting the fire as best i could


Jeds P.O.V
i rushed into the living room after Becks only to see her fighting the fire, and losing. i was scared really scared. i couldn't lose Becks. not now. not after all that we have been through together. i had to take action and fast.i immideatly went to call the fire department.   
when i returned, i saw that Becks fire extinguisher had stopped working and the flames were getting closer to her. then i knew i had to do more than just call the fire department. i grabbed the other extinguisher and started spraying the flames with white foam.

in what seemed like hours the fire department arrived and quickly put out all the flames.

Becks P.O.V.
it took an hour for me to clean up after the fire. i was so exhausted as i went up stairs, thankful for the cup of coffee i had earlier.
i quickly curled into bed with Jed but little did i know he had something really important and life changing to tell me.




"Becks i've always known that i loved you, but i didnt really know how much until i saw you in that fire. i could have lost you then and i decided that not only do i want to spend the rest of my life with you i want to have 100 kids with you."
100 kids? it sounded challenging. but i could do it. i could do anything with Jed by my side.
"yes" i whispered as he pulled me into a kiss. "i love you becks" he whispered in my ear as he pulled me under the covers.
when i heard the lullaby chime i knew i wanted to hear it at least 100 more times.


4 comments:

  1. Aww, Jed is so sweet and I'm glad they got that fire taken care of! Can't wait for baby #1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha the fire wasn't planned. It just happened. I make up my story as I go and I just loved the idea of Jed proposing the challenge. Anyways I would have had baby number 1 in this update but my laptop sucks and it overheats after an hour so I'm pretty slow right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yeah, my laptop overheated a lot too, then it stopped working completely (because of a different problem though) so then I had to buy a new computer. It was quite a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random comment #2

    You already know this but, I FREAKING LOVE JED!!! <3 His hair look so different than it does now O.o

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete