Friday 16 December 2011

When in Doubt, Tell the Truth (Baby's #11, 12 and 13 Part 1 of 3)

Jed's P.O.V.

Rose looked so much like Eliza it was amazing. She had Eliza's red hair and blue eyes and daring personality.



I wish that there was an easier way to do this. I don't know if Becks is ready for the truth yet, but with Rose looking just like Eliza, we couldn't postpone it any longer. I was excited and scared as I dialed Eliza's number on my cell for the first time in years.

















"Hello?" my heart skipped a beat at the sound of her voice. "Hi Eliza it's me, Jed".
"OMG hey Jed. How's life treating you and Becks?" I carefully explained mine and Becks challenge to Eliza. "so your telling me that you and Becks have TEN children, and nobody told me!" "I'm so sorry Eliza, but this isn't what i need to talk to you about today."


"Ok so whats more important than discussing the fact that you have 10 children?" I took a deep breath before i replied "one of them looks just like you." ..... Silence. "Eliza! are you still there?" "yea i'm still here" Eliza replied shakily. "you know we are going to have to tell her now, right Jed?" "yea I realized that" I said with a heavy heart. "you ok Jed? Come over later and we can figure out what to tell her, and take her on vacation or something, get her de-stressed before we tell her ok?" "ok " i replied before saying goodbye and hanging up.


after the call i knew just what to do. I called up my Realtor and hoarded the family into the van and we drove across town too...
 

Our new home! fully furnished and decorated with all the bells and whistles!


As Soon as the kids got out of the car and we said goodbye, me and Becks drove off to a spa resort for the weekend. I hope she will be a bit more ready after this.

Olivia's P.O.V

We were all amazed. Where did dad get the idea for this? not that it matters, the house is amazing! The kiddo's loved the sandbox. i swear they spent all day in there.


I preferred the trampoline. It was so much fun! I don't know why we didn't get mom and dad to buy one of these earlier.


I guess Molly got tired of the sandbox, because she decided to play princess. She acted like a little princess anyways so i guess it wasn't hard for her to play pretend.


Me and Natalie didn't want to risk burning down the house while mom and dad where out so we ordered a pizza. I wish i could have pizza everyday!
 

The kiddo's liked the pizza too, well i think they did. They were too busy stuffing their faces to tell me that they did.


After some more playing, it was time for bed. Rose was really tired from the move and fell asleep in her swing right away.


Bright and early in the morning, still in her princess outfit (I think that she slept in it!) Molly took Bananas out for a well deserved walk before school.


since mom and dad wouldn't be home until after school, we hired a babysitter for Rose. I don't remember his name, but he was really cute and Rose loved him (oh and did i already tell you how cute he was?)


Becks P.O.V.

When i got home from mine and Jed's vacation, i saw Frost walking around the house. "Frost! did you go to school today? tell me the truth." "uh...no" Frost whimpered. I was very mad at Frost until he convinced me that it was because he missed the bus. "that's ok Frost, but don't let it happen again!".


tonight was prom night for the girls. Olivia won prom queen, which surprised me because it seemed that Natalie was the more popular of the two.
here are their prom pictures.



Jed's P.O.V.

As i heard the door open my heart stopped. there she was.

Eliza.







Hey! I hoped you enjoyed this post! Can't believe that its almost Christmas! I will try to get the next post out before Christmas if i can! thank you so much for reading!
Amiee

4 comments:

  1. :0 Jed....!

    Ooh! A cliffhanger! I'm so excited for find out more of this Eliza woman.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting! i'm glad that you like it. oh yea and *spoiler alert* Calista might be making an appearance soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D YAY! I have Becks in my game right now... I've been pretty busy but I was planning on having her visit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh who is this Eliza? I must know.

    still loving the blog.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete