Tuesday 27 December 2011

Some Secrets You Just Can't Keep (Babies # 11, 12 and 13 part 2 of 3)

Jed's P.O.V




"Quick! Get in!" Eliza hissed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her small trailer.

As soon as we got in the house Eliza pulled me into a hug. "Jed! I've missed you! Sorry about that but if anyone saw me with someone other than Darwin, it would be a mess!" 
That's right. Eliza and Darwin just got married the past month.
"So how are the girls? they must be teens by now." I asked Eliza.
"actually their birthday will be soon, their still children yet!"

"So how's Becks?" Eliza asked. "you know i worry about her."
"Becks is doing great! The Girls are ageing up tomorrow." I said.
"She's not pregnant is she?!"
"no i'm going to wait till after we tell her about you"

"I hope Rose will be as beautiful as you"
"thanks Jed, but flattery won't get you out of telling her the truth with me. I'm not doing this alone." Eliza said with a hint of humor. "but thank you for the compliment, all the same"
we sat on the couch and chatted a bit. we talked about the girls and Darwin and things that have happened since we last saw each other.


All too soon, it was time for me to leave. Rose had to be put to bed and the things had to be set up for the girls birthday party tomorrow. I pulled Eliza in for one last hug.
"see you later"
"bye"


Becks P.O.V

Rose is so hard to get to sleep. No matter how many time's i sing to her or read her books, she always stands up in her crib and cries "mwommy! me no sweepy! me want daddy!"

since Jed must have been working late...again, i decided to try something.
"well," i said as i scooped her out of her crib. "there's only one thing we can do about that Rosey"
"what dat Mwommy?" Rose giggled

"THE CLAW! its gonna get you Rosey and it's gonna...."
"gonna what Mwommy?"

"TICKLE YOU!"
Rose laughed so hard I almost dropped her. But it worked, and i got her to sleep without daddy.
"mission accomplished" i whispered as i carefully shut the nursery door.

as i crept out the hallway, i saw Jed walking in the door.
"working late?" i asked quietly
"what? oh yeah, working late. Is Rose asleep?
"Yeah, but she wanted her daddy"
Jed laughed

"ready to go to bed?" i asked in my sexiest voice.
"uh, i'm going to go check on the kids" Jed said nervously before he rushed up the stairs. This was the second night in a row he hasn't wanted to woo hoo with me. Weird.


I lay in my bed waiting for Jed, but he never came and i ended up falling asleep alone.
The next day came fast. and i was awaken by Rose sitting on my bed.

"mwommy wake up? i want my birthday!"
"i'm coming sweety" i yawned as i rolled out of bed and realized that i still had my clothes from yesterday on.


it was too late to change, so i walked into the dining room and set the cakes out on the table.
it was time for my girls to age up. Being the oldest Natialie and Olivia went first.

Olivia and Natalie 

Next went Molly, Grace and Frost

Molly and Grace

Then, last but not least little Rosey aged up into a fun loving kid.
(in order left to right: Frost, Molly, Grace and Rose)




I decided to visit Lilianna today. Apparently her and her new husband had a private wedding and now she is expecting my first grandchild! 

On the way home I dropped into visit someone I havent seen in a while....
Sam!
(i'm sorry! I had to move Sam out in a rush so I could move my family into a new home!)

Sam had grown into a handsome young man and i was surprised he was still single! 
he looked a lot like me, but with his fathers hair and eye colour.

After catching up with my older children, I took Rose out to the park.
she loved the seesaw so I played on it with her for a bit.




~ ~ ~

Tonight, I decided that I was going to get pregnant. With only 4 kids, the house felt empty. The only problem with my decision was that Jed had been avoiding me lately, sometimes even waiting for me to fall asleep before going to bed. I have no idea whats going on with him but i know one thing for sure: after tonight, I will be pregnant :)



~ ~ ~ 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
i'm sorry to say I will not be doing a Christmas post this year :( 
I might do a new years post (no promises) 
hope everyone had a good Christmas with lots of family friends and fun!
~Amiee


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Amiee!!!! I hope your Christmas was fun too!!!

    Ooh, so that's who the lady was... O.O

    I still wonder what's up with Jed.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becks is determined. I can't wait to see what her plan is.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete