Saturday 16 June 2012

A Special Request and a Moment of Regret

Becks P.O.V
"So, can you tell me why you brought me here?"
"I already said, there is someone here I want you to meet"
"yeah, but who!"
"you'll see!"

We had been sitting at the picnic table outside of mcdonalds for about an hour, and all I could think was 'gah! I left Jed home alone with 4 toddlers! is the house still in one peice?'

Eliza could see that I was worried
"dont worry! they'll be here soon!"
"thats what you said an hour ago!

I was cut off by Eliza seeing something

"Look! he's here!!"
"finally..." I mumbled under my breath

"sorry sweetie, I had to work late"
 the man walked over to the picnic table and kissed Eliza

"is this who we've been waiting for?" I asked
"Becks I would like you to meet my fiancee Darwin"

"Hey! nice to finally meet Eliza's sister"

"ELIZA! you never told me that you were engaged!"
"well, last time I saw you, that was the last thing on my mind"
"STILL!"

"Anyways, thats sorta what we wanted to talk to you about," Eliza started
we walked to the nearby park bench and sat down


"we were wondering if you wanted to be the maid of honor at our wedding"
"REALLY? are you sure?"
"positive"
"of course!"

after that, we talked about wedding plans until it started to get dark.

"oh my gosh! I've got to get home!" I quickly stood up and said good bye
"see ya later!" Eliza shouted
"see ya!"

when I got home I went straight to the nursery only to find the 4 toddlers, and Jed, sound asleep.
I laughed to myself, before getting in bed.

~*~*~*~*~

In the morning the noise of children playing outdoor woke me up.
I sat up, wondering if I was dreaming. I didnt have any kids that age.
"JED!" I yelled out, still half asleep

sure enough, Jed came running into the room
"whats wrong? are you ok?"
"Im okay!" I laughed, Jed worries too much

"whats up with the kids outside? who are they"
Jed looked at me really confused

"Becks, thats the girls. I aged them up this morning after waking up on the floor in the nursery. I didnt think you would mind."
"What, no thats ok, they were a bit of a handful as toddlers"

~*~*~*~*~

Sure enough, the four girls and Ali aged up beautifully

Ali is of to start her own horse breeding buisness


and the girls, well you know what they say. "girls just wanna have fun!"

Ali moved out after the quads birthday and took the horse and Calista jr with her. I was sad to see them go, but i just couldnt resist those puppy dog eyes Ali gave me when she asked me to take them.

Everyone got a goodbye hug and off they went to Appaloosa Plains.

This was my first baby to ever leave town and it was breaking my heart, but there was something else on my mind too.

"Becks? are you ok?" Jed came and sat on the bed next to me.
"Its just, Ali is the first baby to ever leave.. and I miss her."

the hesitation in my voice caught Jeds attention.
"But that's not why your so upset"
Damn, he knows me to well.
"Its just... I regret not getting married"

"We did get married Becks, remember?"
"yea but I want a wedding"
"A wedding?"
"yeah, a wedding"
Jed pulled me close to him, the curve of my body fitting seamlessly into his
"you can have whatever you want my queen"

I rolled over and kissed him passionately.

as our make out session got more heated, clothes started coming off, and I panted
"lets do this"

~*~*~*~*~

"Okay girls, I need your help"
my four girls looked on with intent eyes
"We are going to the pet store to get a new dog!"
"really?" Bailey looked at me like my head was screwed on backwards
"really"
The store was full of beautiful animals. Cats, dogs, birds and turtles were everywhere.
I was so overwhelmed that I just stared

"MOM!"
Baileys scream echoed through the store
"can we have this one?" Bailey was hugging a large fluffy border collie like dog with purple and blue fur.
the dog licked her face and she laughed. Caitlin petted her large fluffy head.


just as I was about to say yes, when Cassandra and Karle came up with another dog. This one was a male dog with rainbow fur.

"Can we have him?" all four girls looked at the two dogs, and then back to me.
"What do you think of having both?"

The girls cheered and we returned home with 2 new dogs.

~*~*~*~*~

When we got home, the girls came up to me again.
"Mommy! what are we going to name them?"


~*~*~*~*~

Thats up to you my lovely readers!!!
There is a poll on this blog for the girl dogs name (I already have the male dogs name picked out!!)
the name that gets the most votes wins :D

Hope your enjoying your summer so far!
~Amiee :)







9 comments:

  1. I just loooved this post. Especially the end where the girls choose there dogs - that was sooo nice :D

    Great post Amiee - As usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally caught up...You're going to get puppies :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make great dogs, Becks. Very colorful! ^_^

    Jed and Becks are just the cutest! I love how sweet Jed is and I can't wait to see their wedding!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. See now, you can't take children to a pet store...always come out over your head...lol. The dogs are adorable though...and I agree with Cat, Jed and Becks are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jed and Becks!
      yeah... maybe bringing 4 kids to the pet store without back up was a bad idea!!!!
      oh well xD

      ~Amiee and Becks

      Delete
  5. Awe these two dogs are awesome. I can't to see how they add to the story.
    Love this blog Becks

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad that you love my Blog Ashby, because I love yours :p!!!
      the dogs are super i agree!!!!

      ~Becks

      Delete