Friday 22 June 2012

This Can't Be It...... Babies 18 & 19 Part 1 of 3

Becks P.O.V

The bridal shop was beautiful!
I was so excited to be here, preparing for one of the most important days of my life

My sister Eliza's wedding.

Wedding dress shopping was a big deal for Eliza and she needed back up. That would be me. The maid of honor. Eliza also insisted that her back up needed back up, so here I was with my best friend Aimee Ryan (Amiee is a challenge mother too! Read her challenge here!!)

"How 'bout this one Becks?"
Eliza stepped out in a poofy ball gown, with pale blue trim

"I dunno.... I think that something a bit more form fitting would be nicer on you"
It did look beautiful, but I wanted her to look a bit more mature. I mean, she is older than me.


"does that have pockets!!" Aimee looked appalled! Your wedding dress can't have pockets!!!"
That settled it for Eliza.
"ok next one "


Eliza stepped out from behind the curtain in a gothic looking corseted dress with lace print and of course, pale blue trim.

"how about this one?"

" I like it, but it seems a bit too sexy for a wedding don't cha think? "
It was a nice dress but I could tell that Eliza and Aimee were not that impressed.

"hmmmm" Eliza inspected her self in the dress
" it makes my butt look big too"

Aimee giggled and I glared at her.
"ok next!"


Eliza tried on about 5 more dresses before she tried on one that Aimee picked out.
She stepped out in the lace dress with an open back and I started to tear up.


"it's so beautiful!! If only dad could see me now, all grown up"
Eliza dropped to her knees and started to sob.

Aimee was quite alarmed but stayed seated as I kneeled on the floor next to Eliza.

"shhh Eliza, it's ok. I'm sure he can see you and he is probably crying too" I slowly talked to Eliza.

Tears were rolling down my face... every time I think of them, broken memories flash through my head
Mom

Dad


Eliza

The whole time something in my head is saying
'But this can't be it!'


" your right Becks, I need to be strong "
Eliza and I stood up just as the consultant walked into the room.
"so dear," she said "is this the dress?"
Eliza looked at me and I smiled, while Amiee gave her a huge 2 thumbs up

"yes. This is my dress"

Aimee and I cheered and we left the bridal shop with smiles on our faces.

~*~*~*~

"you know... I could really go for a hot dog right now" I was in the first trimester of my pregnancy and I was starved.
Aimee laughed and put her arms around my stomach.
" you or the baby?!?"



Eliza laughed as well and we headed into the food stop to get something to munch on.

When I finished eating, I asked Eliza something I've been wanting to ask her for a long time. Something that has been bothering me since Eliza came to my house that night.
"Eliza, what happened to mom and dad"

Eliza's looked at me, her bright blue eyes like sad little puddles.
" are you sure you want to know?"

"positive"

"well......."

~*~*~*~


dun Dun DUNNNNNN

the post that you all have been waiting for will soon be here!!!

but first......

you must wait... more >:D

Spread the love! (and the sarcasm)

~Amiee




15 comments:

  1. Great post Becks. I so can't wait to see what her past holds.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE PAST!! ive had the pictures taken for the next post FOREVER!! they are so old that I might actually take new ones >.<
      Thanks for commenting Ashby!!

      ~Amiee and Becks

      Delete
  2. That was lovely, Bexie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello nonny!!! I believe that you are lovie so HI LOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      thank you nonny/lovie <3

      ~Bexie :D

      Delete
  3. AMIEE!! I CANNOT Wait for the next chapter, I loved your suspense at the end, Again CANNOT wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thankyou kurtis!!
      i cant wait for your next post either ;)
      guess we both got some waiting to do!

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  4. Oh the suspense! The dress is gorgeous btw...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive actually never liked that dress, until i saw it on eliza!!!
      THE SUSPENSE!! ITS KILLING ME TOO!!
      ~Becks

      Delete
  5. Eliza's dress was beautiful! Can't wait for the next post!!! :D

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that dress on eliza :D im glad you like it too!
      glad that you like it!!

      ~Amiee and Becks

      Delete
  6. :D I just started reading your blog and this is the first post I've read. I already love it! Great job! I can't wait to find out what happens! Now I'm gonna go read previous posts to catch up :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post Becks! Love Eliza's dress and that cliffhanger was so dramatic I almost died! Oops, i just did *DIES*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DONT DIEEE!!! then i wont get to see the pictures for your postsss!!!

      ~Amiee and Becks

      Delete
  8. great post Becks! Love Eliza's dress. where did you get the corseted dress?

    ReplyDelete