Monday 30 July 2012

I Just Can't Do This Anymore - Baby 20 part 2

*Unedited*

Becks P.O.V

The sun was shining in sunset valley and the temperature was well above 30 degrees.
I woke up the boys early and took them outside to enjoy the sunshine.

I jumped in the pool and watched the boys play for a while before getting out and having a nap.

When  woke up, Andy and Alex were laying in the grass, sound asleep.


I picked up my two sleeping toddlers in my arms. I kissed Alex's little blonde head and carried them both inside where we all lay down on my bed and fell asleep.


when i woke up, Andy and Alex were gone. I sat up and stretched when i noticed my growing baby bump.
"Hello little one" I said softly, rubbing my bump.


Just as I finished changing into my maternity clothing, Jed walked into the room.
"Hey Becks" Jed greeted me casually.
"Jed! I have some excellent news! Im pregnant!"
"w...w..what?..h...how?" Jed stammered with a surprised look on his face.

I looked at him confused "I dont have to explain the birds and the bees to you again do I?" I joked.
"Oh god..." Jed muttered before leaving the room.
I wasnt expecting that...

Jeds's P.O.V :

Oh my gosh... I slept with a lesbian
It must have happened when I was drunk.
But wait... why would she want to sleep with me if she was gay?
maybe she wasnt gay,
maybe she was bi... or maybe...
no, she kissed Aimee, that cant be right...


So many thoughts rushed through my head at once that I decided to head to the grocery store and pick up cakes for the kids birthdays that evening.

I was in the line up when someone came up to me.
"uh... do I know you?"  I gave the man a strange look
"I work with your sister in law, Eliza. I just wanted to say i sympathize with you"
I gave the man another strange look. "why would you sympathize with me?" This was getting weird.
"Well I had a girlfriend who turned out to be gay too. Just wanted to let you know that your not alone."
"Whaa...What!" I choked out "Who told you!"
The man looked at me with a surprised expression. "Man, everyone knows, its the talk of the town. You dont get out much do you!"
"But who told YOU!" Everyone in the store was looking at us now.
"Calm down man, Eliza told me. she told everyone at work"
I didnt know who I wanted to kill first, this bastard, or Eliza.
"I have to go" I mumbled as I walked out of the store, all eyes still on me.

Becks P.O.V

The encounter with Jed still troubled me. I thought he wanted more kids, I mean, he is the one who wanted to do the challenge. Why was he so shocked when I told him?

I rubbed my quickly growing baby bump again, whispering "Its ok, mommy loves you."

I had the kitchen all set up for the birthdays when Jed came through the door with the cakes.
"Hey baby! are you ready for the party?" I kissed Jed on the cheek and he cringed.
"Whats wrong Jed?" I looked him in the eyes.
"Nothing, lets just get the kids and have the party"
I nodded and soon, all of the kids were in the kitchen, ready to age up.

Alex and Andrew grew into adorable kids with a love for sports and cars.



My four girls, Karle, Bailey, Cassandra and Caitlin were young adults now and ready to take on the world. Cassandra was even going to college!
I hugged my girls and sent them on their way.





The house seemed so empty as I put my boys to bed. I cant believe I only have 2 kids in the house now.
My new baby kicked, reminding me it was there too, and I headed to my room.
Jed was there sitting on the edge of the bed, like he was waiting for something.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
Jed stood up.
"I need to talk to you"

"About what"
"About you"
"What about me Jed?"
"I just.... the other night..... I saw you kissing Aimee"
I laughed

"Oh Jed! Friends kiss each other on the cheek all of the time!"
"But not on the lips!"

My eyes widened "WHAT! I never kissed Aimee on the lips! What are you talking about!"
"Yes you did! that night when she slept over! I saw you on top of her kissing her on the lounger!"
I laughed "Jed! I was trying to get some dirt out of her eye I didnt kiss her!"

Jed looked at me with a scared expression on his face.
"So... so your not gay?"
"Of course im not gay!" The look on my face turned from a laughing one to a dead serious one.
"Who did you tell?" I looked Jed in the eye

"W-why do you think I told someone!" Jeds eyes widened
"Well why would you tell me if you didnt already tell someone?"
"I.... I told Eliza" Jed said, in a voice no louder than a whisper
"YOU TOLD ELIZA I WAS GAY!" I was furious. Of all of the people he could have told, he chose loud-mouth Eliza.

"I can't believe this!! You went to my sister before me!! You should have talked to me first!!"
"I know, I'm really sorry Becks" Jed tried to hug me but i pushed him away.
"No Jed, Its too late to apologize now. I just cant do this anymore......" I trailed off.

"What do you mean you cant do this anymore!! Becks!!" The panic was now visible on Jeds face.
I got up and started putting my clothes into an empty suitcase.
"I cant be with a man who trusts my sister more than he trusts me!" I zippered up my suitcase.
"What do you mean Becks!!" Jed walked towards me.
"I need a break from you Jed, from this challenge. Jed, its over."

Tears were pouring down my face as i walked towards the door with my suitcase.
"Becks! Wait!" Jeds voice cracked and he reached for my hand. I pulled away.
"Just leave me alone!!" I yelled as I left the room and shut the door behind me.

I put my suitcase in the back seat of the car, got in, and started driving.
Tears were still pouring down my face, as I drove down the street.

I couldnt stay, but where would I go?


~*~*~*~*~

;___;

I just had to do this to myself didnt I?

SUPER SPECIAL THANKS TO ANNU! (Aimee Ryan)
for all of the ideas! This whole Jed thinking Becks was gay thing was her idea completely!
Now of course, Becks leaving Jed, that was my choice ;_;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

~Amiee







12 comments:

  1. FJDSHFKJDSHF I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU.

    YOU'RE CAN'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT!!!! *cries*

    NOW I'M FREAKING OUT. BECKS CANNOT LEAVE JED. IN FACT, SHE ISN'T. I'M NOT LETTING HER.

    AND I JUST GOT YOUR MESSAGE ON FB TELLING ME NOT TO KILL YOU BUT I'M GOING TO ANYWAY.

    ~Chloe

    P.S Don't worry, I still love you <3 But Becks is coming back. Isn't she? *nervously bites nails*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont worry, this isn't the end LOL
      Becksie will be coming back!! and yes, I can play with your emotions like that >.<

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  2. NO! Oh, I was so happy when he told her about the whole "being gay" thing but I didn't think it'd end with Becks leaving!!! :O *shocked*

    I hope this challenge isn't over. That would make me so sad. :'(

    Great post, btw. Andy and Alex are adorable!!!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becks might be leaving, but we will be following her! dont worry, this isnt the end!
      She left because she was jealous and angry that Jed went to Eliza before her... hopefully she will get over it!
      Andy and Alex are adorable!! I love them!

      Delete
  3. EVIL WOMAN.EVIL.
    I loved this post, mostly because I read all the previews and I love how it changes slightly but all for the better!

    I agree with Calista, I don't want this to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Loved this post :)

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHEM I REMEMBER YOUR PLAN WAS A BIT WORSE.
      Something about an Iguana cookie cutter >.<

      I WILL NEVER LEAVE! you will have to put up with me for another 81 bebes :D

      Im glad you loved it, even though im evil

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  4. NO NO NO AMIEE noooooooooo!
    She can't leave Jed and the kids, no Becks just no....

    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Becks is hurt :(
      she needs some time alone
      but dont worry, im not giving up on the Best family!

      Delete
  5. I. Am. Gonna.Kill. You. Then again, every challenge has its problems. no. I am definitely gonna kill you. where's my gun? AHA! *grabs trusty AK47*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O
      *Runs to hide in basement*
      I will fix this.. (afteritoywithyouremotionssomemore)

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  6. Woo! No more Jed! I mean...that's so upsetting...
    Firstly I need to scold you for falling asleep by the poolside with your toddlers right by the pool, bad mommy! :P
    Secondly Alex is so cute! Your girls are so pretty :) I see a future challenge mom for Logan!
    Poor Becks, the whole town thinking she's gay...and Jed not trusting her (I always knew he was a...anyway)
    This opens up a potential plot for Logan and Becks btw ;)
    I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm Becks left and didn't take her kids? Her leaving seems a little extreme for the situation, but perhaps there is move that we haven't seen yet. Can't wait for the next installment.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete