Friday 6 July 2012

What have you done? - Baby 20 part 1

Eliza's P.O.V

I just had time to change, wash my face and get downstairs before Jed burst through the door.
Jed was one of those people who could never hide or contain their emotions, he just had to let them out or he would explode. Seeing the way he was pacing around the living room, it couldnt be good.
I wasnt worried about Jed anyways. The real reason I was concerned was the fact that he obviously didnt or couldnt talk to Becks about what was bothering him.

"Jed, calm down! Your gonna wear a hole in my floor with all of that pacing!"

Jed stopped for a second, looked at me with wild scared eyes, then continued pacing.

"JED!" I slapped him across the face "Get a hold of yourself! What happened?"

"I.... she....ummm.... what ......I...."

I slapped him again

"Use words Jed, WORDS!"

Jed looked at me again, wide eyed before sitting on the couch with his head in his hands

"She....she kissed her" He managed to stutter

"Wait, who kissed who?!?"

"Becks.... kissed Aimee"

Well then. That would explain the shock

"she did WHAT!?!"

"she kissed her best friend!"

I sat on the couch next to Jed, still not believing what he was saying.

"are you sure?"

"I know what I saw!"
Jed had a hurt expression on his face when he told me exactly what he saw.

I can't believe it! My sister kissed her best friend.

I leaned back on the couch and patted Jeds back. After a while, he stood up and headed towards the door. "If Becks comes looking for me, don't tell her I was here. Im going to the bar"

With that, my brother in law and friend walked through the door.



Becks P.O.V.

I aged up the twins and the four girls before heading out to find Jed.

I had already called him 5 times, and each time the line was cut off.
I had even gotten Bailey to call him. He picked up, but when she asked where he was, he quickly hung up and wouldn't answer calls from any of the girls.

"Mom, it sounded like he was somewhere really crowded and noisy."
Bailey looked as concerned as I felt.
"thanks Bailey, I'm going to go look for him now. watch Andy and Alex for me."

Jed had taken the truck and the keys to the car, leaving me with only one mode of transportation, the motorcycle.

I had had my motorcycle license since I was a teen, but I havnt really rode one since then.
I put on my helmet and drove to the first place I could think that Jed would be.

Elizas

Jeds P.O.V.

The bar was crowded, the smell of alcohol on the air was strong and the music was loud. "coors lite please"
I said as I ordered my second beer.

The alcohol soothed my nerves as the cold beverage slid down my throat. I downed the whole drink in one go, and the bartender asked me if I wanted another. I accepted. As the bartender passed me the third drink I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

 Eliza's name flashed across the screen and I opened the message.
"Jed! Becks is at the house and I think she knows where you are"

I texted back "don't breathe a word of our conversation to Becks."

I slid my phone back in my pocket and ignored it when It vibrated 3 more times, then slipped out the back door of the bar and headed to the park.



Becks P.O.V

"Just tell me where he is Eliza! I know you know where he is!"
I had arrived at Elizas house 10 minutes ago, and after hearing her phone chime with Jeds ringtone, I got mad.





"I.... I don't know Becks!! He left about 20 minutes ago!! I don't know where he went"

She slipped up

"HE WAS HERE!?!"

I was enraged.

"I-"

I cut Eliza off

"what now?"



"he... He said something about the bar"

I left Elizas house furious and confused.
Why would he go to the bar?

Jeds P.O.V
The park was quiet at this time of the day. Not many people came out before noon.
I walked over and lay down on the park bench, exhausted after the mornings events, and fell asleep, wondering if Becks still loved me.

Becks P.O.V
After checking all of the bars in town that were still open, I headed to the park to clear my head. I couldn't believe it. Why would Jed run away like that, and why did he go to Eliza?

I went to lay in the grass when I spotted something out of the corner of my eye.
There, passed out drunk on the park bench was Jed.
I ran over to him and held him in my arms.


"Oh Jed, what have you done!"
I somehow managed to get him in the truck and drove him home.

~*~*~*~*~

By the time I got home with Jed, it was noon. Caitlin came out and helped me carry Jed into the house and lay him on the bed.
When Caitlin left the room, I lay next to Jed, stroking his head.
It wasn't long before he woke up, and looked at me.
Jed closed his eyes again and groaned, and I hugged him.

"What were you doing!!"
Jed opened his eyes and looked at me again.
"I'm just feeling so stressed......" he mumbled
"well I can help with that"
I removed my shirt and then his, before kissing him passionately.


Before we knew it, I was pregnant with baby 20, and feeling ALOT better.


Eliza's P.O.V

Darwin was home early from work, and he could tell something was bothering me.
"Whats wrong Liza?" he held me in his arms
"Its Becks" I sighed
"Whats wrong with Becks?"
I sighed again
"She's Gay"


~*~*~*~*~

DUN DUN DUNNNNN
oh Eliza, will you ever learn to keep your mouth shut!

That was a REALLY long filler post, but I enjoyed writing it, its not every day that Becks gets to ride a motorcycle around town while Jed gets drunk at a bar ;)

I hope you enjoyed it!!

Amiee







12 comments:

  1. K,JHGNFFGSDHRJFKHNMJJHJHJHJJKJHHJHJJK,JKJJHJHJH
    ,MNHGGYHUJIKKJMHNBGFGHGNHJBVBVGBGGBG
    STUPID
    STUPID
    STUPID
    STUPID
    ELIZA
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -_-

    ~HANNAAAAAAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I actually laughed when Eliza slapped Jed. It was quite funny in my opinion.

    Woohoo! Motorcyle!

    Oh Jed, no more Coors Light for you.

    Loved it :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tee hee I love Jed and Eliza moments! they are always so funny and awkward LOL

      YAY!!! Motorcycle!!

      Jed *tisk, tisk* bad boy

      glad you loved it!!

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  3. Love love love it Amiee! Becks is really pretty and Jed and her make a GREAT couple!!

    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thanks!
      I love Becks and Jed together! too bad *shuts mouth* oops! you will have to wait and see!

      Delete
  4. This is just fabulous. The storyline I mean. The post on it's own is amazing. Skye's going to have to look after her reputation as the only gay mother what with Eliza going around and telling everyone about Becks.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skye! im glad you like the storyline. I try to keep it interesting. I think its horrible the bad publicity gay parents get in real life. just because they are gay, does not mean that they cannot raise children

      Delete
    2. WHY DO YOU COMPLIMENT HER BUT NOT ME?! :O :P

      Delete
  5. This post was awesome! I liked the bar scenes. I just want Jed to find out the truth. Conflicts and misunderstandings always bother me (I'm sure they frustrate other people) but it makes the story so interesting.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fact: the bar pictures were actually taken at Elizas house >.<
    Misunderstandings bother me too! Im always like "Just listen to eachother!!!"
    im glad that you liked it

    ~Amiee

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oh my.... can't wait to see what happens next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete