Tuesday 3 July 2012

What did I just see? Babies 18 & 19 part 2/3

Warning: There is a bit of language in this here post. If you don't like that, don't read it.
(sorry for the lack of pictures in the beginning)

Becks P.O.V

"Well maybe we should go back to your house and talk about it there"
Eliza stood up

"it would be a bit more private and I know that your going to cry"

I gave Eliza a mean look, and Aimee laughed

"why don't we go back to your house and have a sleepover!!"
Aimee excitedly suggested

I ran over and hugged Aimee
"Thats a great idea bbg!!"

Eliza rolled her eyes. I could tell that she was jealous of my friendship with Aimee. I know I should be trying harder to repair my relationship with my older sister, but we missed so much of each others lives its hard to understand her.

Aimee understands me completely. I guess her being a challenge mother automatically makes us closer as friends. I read her mothers challenge before the accident, and I understand what it's like losing your family, even if I don't remember much.


we got home and we quickly changed into our pajamas. 


Aimee dragged all of the pillows in the house and the big plush toys from the nursery into my room, and we got comfy. 
Me and Aimee cuddled up on the pillows and Eliza in front of us.


"so your sure you want to know?"
"Positive" I nodded my head and Aimee cuddled into a plush giraffe toy.


"ok"


~*~*~*~
Eliza's P.O.V


"Mom (Cherry Best) and dad (Robert Best) never told me how they met, but I knew that they loved each other.


I was around 3 when you were born. 
Dad loved you more than anything, except me and mom of course.
You were his purple haired angel and he would do anything for you.


When you were 3 and I was 6, mom told us that she was expecting another baby.
I remember dad almost passing out when he heard, and i ran to mom to try and feel the baby.

mom laughed. It was a really happy time for our family. With the new baby coming, mom and dad spent more time with us then they ever did before, and we grew closer as a family.

Mom was about 8 months along when she  left to visit her family in Appaloosa Plains. She hugged and kissed us all before getting into the taxi.





The taxi driver was under the influence of alcohol, and they were both killed in a crash."

Becks eyes were tearing up and Aimee passed her the giraffe and hugged her.

 For the first time, I was happy that Becks had a friend like Aimee, and I hoped that one day me and her could be just as close.

"We were all devastated. Dad tried to be strong, but I caught him crying when he was alone, and whenever you asked where mommy was he would hold you close and sob.

you were probably 12 when dad brought home the woman that he started dating 7 years after mom's death.
Her name was Hanna Ice, and he seemed really in love with her.


You and I were happy for daddy, because it was the first time in 9 years that he seemed genuinely happy.
Hanna seemed nice, and you wanted to be friends with her. One day, when daddy was running errands, you went over to talk to Hanna. "Hanna, are you going to be our new mommy?"


Hanna started yelling at you. "I don't want you frickin' kids around!! All you do is whine and remind Robert of his wife! I want to be the only girl in his life so fuck off!!"


You had never been yelled at like that before and it scared you.
I heard what was going on and I lashed out at Hanna.
"Bitch! Dad will never love you as much as he loved mom!! Especially after I tell him what you said!!"


Hanna reached out and slapped me across the face and you screamed.
"that all you got whore?" I wasnt giving up that easy.

I winced as she reached out her hand, expecting to be slapped or worse, but she grabbed you.
"It would be too bad if something happened to Roberts precious daughter.... I mean, if you punched her, it would just be too bad"
Your eyes widened and I looked at her shocked.

"You wouldn't!" I was scared
"Just watch me." 
I watched in horror as Hanna hit you, and you screamed

Hanna threw you back at me and hissed
"remember Beckah,  Eliza hit you not me"
The fear in your eyes was evident.

"and you bitch" Hanna looked at me. "If you deny hitting your sister, I will hit her again!"
Hanna left the room and I hugged you and cried.
"its ok Becks, she wont hurt you anymore"





Dad of course got home and saw your black eye, blamed me and I accepted the blame. That wasnt the only bad thing that happened that night. At supper, Hanna announced that she was pregnant with dads baby. Dad was so happy.

 It killed us both inside to see him happy with that monster.


Thats the last time I saw him happy. Later that night he died in his sleep, apparently he just stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating."


~*~*~*~


Becks P.O.V


"Thats what happened to mom and dad Becks, i'm so sorry"
Eliza finished. I had so many questions!! But I knew she wouldnt tell me more


I was crying into Aimee's shoulder and she was stroking my head


Eliza stood up. 
"I have to go now Becks. Darwin wants me home."


I pulled myself together and stood up to hug Eliza.
"Thanks for telling me"
"No problem sis, now, how bout you and Aimee enjoy the rest of the night and just have some fun, ok?"


"Alright! bye"
"bye Becks, bye Aimee"


Eliza left and it was just Aimee and me.

"So......."
Aimee had something on her mind.

"So...... what?"
Aimee looked nervous
"Becks, do you think I should go visit my mom in Appaloosa Plains?"

"What?" I coughed to hide my surprise.
"Of course! Why would you hesitate?"

Aimee played with her hands in her lap

"Its just... I don't know if seeing me again will make her memory better or worse..."

I looked at her

"I doubt it would make it worse, but why are you afraid of it getting better?"

"Well, just think of the grief she would feel. she lost 19 of her kids including her unborn baby! Maybe it would be best for me just to stay away and let her be oblivious."

I sighed. Poor Aimee. Poor Kylie. It would be hard for Aimee to go back to Appaloosa Plains and see where she used to live, where all of her siblings died, But something told me she had to go back.

"I know what it feels like to loose your memory, and trust me, its MUCH worse not knowing and being happy compared to knowing and being sad."

Aimee's eyes sparkled

"Ok, I'll do it!"



Jed's P.O.V


Eliza had left 10 minutes ago, and I headed to our room where her and Aimee were to see if they wanted anything. 
I was just about to knock on the door when I heard Aimee
"You sure you can do this?"
"Anything for you BBG"



I cracked open the door and saw Becks sitting on Aimee's lap kissing her!




"Thanks so much Becks! I feel so much better now!"
"No problem, girl"
"Love you!"
"Love you too"




I closed the door as quickly as I could without them hearing me and lay down on a bed in the boys room
"That didn't just happen.... " I muttered under my breath....


My wife just kissed her best friend  


~*~*~*~


Thank's so much to Annu for the great ideas!! 
this story line will be mentioned in her blog, 100 bundles of joy for Aimee

~Amiee (not Aimee LOL)






15 comments:

  1. :( That's so sad. I feel sorry for Becks. But she's got a great friend and sister by her side!

    I love Jed's reaction. I can't wait to see what happens next. Loved this post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :D
      sadly that's not even the worst of it for poor Becks :(

      Jed is like "what the...??"
      speachless

      Delete
  2. Amiee, you stunned me. Stunned.
    Becks kissing her best friend OMG.
    GREAT CHAPTER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA that is the reaction i was looking for!
      O.o

      its almost the same as Jeds reaction!!
      Glad you liked it!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. HEY! THAT WAS THE REACTION *I* WAS HOPING FOR! AS IN IT WAS *MY* IDEA! AND BECKS IS NOT THE ONLY ONE KISSING HER BFF, AND SHES NOT THE ONLY CHALLENBGE MOM XD

      Delete
    4. WELL MAYBE YOU WERE HOPING FOR A DIFFERENT REACTION LIKE "FINALLY! LESBIAN CHALLENGE MOMS. THIS IS BRILLIANT!!"
      XD

      Delete
    5. I CAN PROMISE YOU I WERENT AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT I AM NOT :D

      Delete
  3. WHAT THE, AAAAAAAH! THAT IS WRONG AMIEE, So wrong. But, u needed to torture jed, so, go lesbo becks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...... what? I am still loving your challenge, but I don't know Amiee's challenge so that part confused me, but still loved it. Um what is going on with Becks and Amiee???????

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you dont need to read aimee's challenge to get it, but you should, it would be much more entertaining!!
      you will figure out whats going on soon enough ;)

      Delete
  5. Whoa... O.o

    Can't wait to read the next post!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats the reaction WE (see i included Annu this time) were hoping for!!

      i cant wait to write the next post!!

      Delete