Monday 13 August 2012

Friend or Foe? ~ Lucky Palms Chapter 1

Becks P.O.V

 "Hi! Uh.. my name is Robin Moreno, I saw you at the park earlier today." The man at my door awkwardly introduced himself.

"Yeah, I saw you too. You were with the shirtless guy who was staring at my kid." Robin did an awkward shuffle and laughed.

 "Yeah, sorry about him. You would think that he would be used to the crazy hair colours by now. I laughed, and decided not to mention the whole pictures thing."So... what are you doing here and how did you find me?"

 "Cutting to the chase are we? Well, Im a cop, and after seeing you at the park, i looked up your information, to see where you were living." I raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously. "I swear im not a creeper!" Robin said quickly, before continuing. 


 "I'm sort of the welcome committee for uh, new residents of Lucky Palms. I also read your bio and saw that you were a 100 baby challenge mother, and was wondering, if you dont mind of course, if I could participate in your challenge." I started laughing.


 Robin looked at me funny, "Uh, so is that a no?" I pulled my self together. "Um im doing a different kind of challenge. im having 100 babys... with my husband" I managed to force the word husband out of my mouth. Robins face turned bright red.


 "I.. uh... ah.... sorry" he managed to stutter. "No its ok, really! I have a friend who is doing a 100 baby challenge who would probably love to have you in her challenge!" Robin released a breath "Are you sure!?" "Positive" I pulled out my phone and texted Chloe Moreau.

 Me: Got a challenge dad for you! His nose is super cute! 
Chloe: Cute nose? Im in! just get him to give his sperm to the hospital
 Me: kk 

 I put my phone back in my pocket 

 "Ok Robin, your all set! You just need to give some of your sperm to the hospital."

 Robin smiled "Thanks!"


 "Uh do you want to come in for a bit?" I asked. I hadnt had adult company for a couple of days now, and i really missed having someone to talk to. "Sure!" Robin came in and we talked for hours. By the time he left, It felt like I had known him forever. We exchanged numbers and promised to talk the next day. 
 ~*~*~*~*~ 
 *knock* *knock* *knock*

 I was awaken by a knock at my hotel door. I moaned and looked at the clock. 12:00am "eep!" I quickly got up and pulled on a dress before going to answer the door.


 "Morning!! I brought you something!" Robin was at the door and next to him were 2 big boxes. "Whats in them?" I asked pointing at the boxes. "Well let me in and we can see!"


 Robin excitedly picked up one of the boxes and came in. I got the other box, it was fairly heavy. "Ok, ok, open yours first!" I laughed. Robin was like a little kid on Christmas. I opened my box and pulled out a high chair. "Robin!! You didnt have to do this!!"


 I exclaimed "Yes I did. Dai had no proper place to eat, and now he does! Now open the other box!" Robin shoved the other box infront of me and I opened it. Inside were the pieces to put together to make a crib. Robin smiled like an idiot. "Its for Dai."

 I pulled him into a hug "Thank you so much Robin!" Another knock on the door ended our hug and I went to see who it was. 


"Uh hi mom."


 "Cassy!!" I hugged my daughter. "What are you doing here!"

"I need to talk to you. Can I come in?"


 "Of course! just one sec" I ran back into the room and got Robin to hide in the bathroom. I didnt need Cassy to see me with another man, even if he was just my friend. 

 Cassy came in and looked around. "So your living here now, in a hotel room?" "Temporarily, yes. What did you want to talk about?" Cassy was avoiding the subject 

"Um.... well...."
 "CASSY!" Natalie's voice yelled from the hallway. "HURRY UP! SHE'S HEAVY!!"

 I raised an eye brow and Cassy yelled back at Natalie "SHE IS NOT HEAVY! YOU ARE JUST WEAK!" I looked at Cassy.

 "Who is 'she'?" Cassy looked at the ground "Natalie, you can bring her in now." 

 Natalie walked into the room carrying a toddler girl with my purple hair and purple eyes. "Mom, this is Lilly. She is mine."


 A smile spread across my face "Sweety! She is beautiful!! Who's the dad?" 

 "Thats the thing, I dont know. I went out with my sisters and, I dont know what happened. They all got pregnant too. Dont hate us please!" The pain in Cassys eyes was clear, and I pulled her into a hug.


 "I dont hate you! Everyone makes mistakes, and this one resulted in beautiful Lilly!" Natalie nodded and Cassy smiled. "Thanks mom" 

 Suddnley a crashing noise came from the bathroom, followed by a "Im ok!"

 I face palmed. And Cassy looked at me weird.


 "Mom, is there a guy in your bathroom?" 

 "Come out Robin"   Robin slowly walked out of the bathroom and smiled awkwardly. "Hey... Im Robin" 


Cassy's face blushed red. "Im Cassandra, Becks daughter, but you can call me Cassy." Cassy motioned at Natalie and Lilly. "This is my best friend Natalie and my daughter Lilly." 
 Robin slightly cringed at the word 'daughter' but Cassy didnt notice. 


 "Um we should go now Natalie... " Cassy quickly grabbed Natalie, who had a knowing grin on her face, and dragged her out the door. As the door was closing, I heard Natalie yell "She likes you Robin!!"

 I turned to Robin who's face was bright red, and smiled. "Hear that Robin? she likes you!" Robin looked at the floor. "But she has a daughter. Doesnt she have a boyfriend or something?"



 "No Lilly was a beautiful accident, Cassy has no idea who the father is."

 Robins face lit up. "Would you mind if I um... took her on a date tonight?" "No not at all!! I will even look after Lilly for her! Go on, call her!!" I dialed Cassy's number and put the phone on speaker.

 "Hello?" 

 "Hey, Cassy, its Robin" 

 "Oh hi Robin"

 I heard Natalie giggle hysterically in the background 

 "Would you like to maybe go on a date? Becks said that she would look after Lilly." 

 "A date?" 

 Natalie screamed "SAY YES! SAY YES"

 "Sure, Robin I would love to."

 "Awesome! I will Pick you up at 7"



 "see you at 7"

 "You too" Robin hung up the phone with a sigh of relief. "You better go get ready for your date Robin!!" I excitedly clapped. 

 "Be good to my baby girl" 

 "You bet!" Robin thanked me and hugged me again "See you tomorrow!!" I waved and Robin left. 



~*~*~*~*~

 It was an hour after 7, and I was watching Lilly and Dai play, when there was another knock on my door. How do all of these people know where im staying! 

 I opened the door, expecting to see girl guides or a rapist, but to my surprise it was Logan Fey and his daughter Adele.

 "Mind if we come in?" Logan put Adele on the floor and she ran to where Dai and Lilly were playing. Dai looked at her green butterfly hoodie and exclaimed "BURTERFLIES!" Before pulling her into a hug
Logan and I 'Awwwww'ed' and Logan came in. 


"So, what brings you here and how did you find me?"

 "Well, your a challenge mom, your not that hard to find, and I heard about yours and Jeds break up and I wanted to ask you a question..." 

 "Yes?"

 "Would you like to be in my challenge? I thought now would be a good idea because your not with Jed." 
"Sure Logan!!" I hugged Logan. "That would be great! Just contact me when your ready" 


 "Great!" Logan stayed for a while, and we watched the kids play and talked until he had to go. He picked up a sleeping Adele and left me to think.



 I was going to be in another persons challenge... what are the odds of that! 

 ~*~*~*~*~

 REALLY long post >.<
 Thank you to Logan Fey and my editor Hannah for letting me use their sims!! 
 Have an awesome day 

 ~Amiee

6 comments:

  1. :D HEHEHEHE Even though I already knew, it was fun to hear Chloe and Becks talking about the cute nose xD

    I WANT MORE!!!! NOW!!!

    ~Chloe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? I cant do more than 1 post per day >.<
      next post will be much more interesting... me promises ;)

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  2. WOO AWESOME POST!
    It was so funny I was laughing hysterically the whole time, I love how you introduced Lilly! She's so cute, and my granddaughter is not heavy XD.
    I especially loved the part with me in it, but more importantly the part with Dai and Adele! You should have made them play longer, but you can do that in your next post lol.

    Love,
    Logan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL no she is not heavy XD
      YES. Dai and Adele need a longer playdate :D
      laughing burns calories!! IM HELPING YOU!

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  3. "I opened the door, expecting to see girl guides or a rapist"
    OH, THE EQUAL COMPARISON.
    jnhbgvghntuymn LOGAN SHE WAS HEAVY.
    OH THE JOYS OF A BFF, SHOUTS AT A RANDOM MAN YOUR BFF LOVES YOU.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great post Becks. I am still sad about Becks and Jed's break up. *sigh*. Can't wait to see what is next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete