Saturday 11 August 2012

Where do I go From Here? ~ Baby 20 Part 3

Becks P.O.V

The drive to the airport seemed like the longest drive of my life. I parked the car in the paid parking area, and wrote a note, which I folded once and laid gently on the drivers side seat.


I entered the airport with my suitcase and bought a one way ticket to Lucky Palms.

They almost didnt let me get on the airplane, afraid I would give birth during the 2 hour flight, but I managed to get on the plane, and 2 hours later I found myself in Lucky Palms.

A deep sigh escaped from my mouth as I stepped into a cab which took me to the nearest hotel.

By the time I checked into my hotel room, it was dark. The day had exhausted me and I was still unsure of my split-second decision to leave town. I changed into my pyjamas, lay back on the bed and closed my eyes.

I was almost asleep when the contractions hit. I winced and almost called out Jeds name, before I remembered, I left him, and he was 1000 miles away.


After an hour of pushing, I gave birth to a baby boy, Dai Best.
I held him close to me, still shaking slightly, and sung to him softly.


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,
You make me happy, when skies are grey,
You`ll never know dear, how much I love you
So please dont take my sunshine away

I kissed Dai`s tiny head and lay him on the bed, before lying next to him.
His soft quick breathing calmed me and I fell asleep.



~*~*~*~*~

Morning came quickly and the sun streamed through the windows. I got up and fed Dai before taking a shower and eating something myself.

I aged up Dai before I left the hotel. He has my curly purple hair and my mothers bright blue eyes.
It relieved me that Dai didnt look much like his daddy, I dont think I could handle seeing Jed every time I looked at my baby boy.



I stopped into the thrift store and picked up an old stroller for Dai. It was a bit dusty, but it was much better than carrying him around in the heat.

It was around noon when we stopped walking around and went at the park. I lay Dai on the grass next to a bench, and walked over to the food truck, looking back every few seconds to check on my baby.
When I looked back again after ordering my food, Dai was playing with the butterflys, trying to playfully swat them out of the air.


I was just about to turn back when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a bare chested, blonde haired man intently watching Dai play, with wide eyes and a look of disbelief on his face.


I grabbed my food quickly and rushed over to pick up Dai. The mans eyes got even wider when he saw me pick up Dai, and I could see him mouthing 'Oh my god....' over and over again.


I sat down at the nearby picnic table and ate, trying to ignore the weird shirtless guy who was gaping at me. After 5 minutes that seemed like an hour, Another man, with blue hair walked up to the man who was staring at me and started talking


"Man! Lunch break is almost over! What in the world are you doing!" The blonde haired man continued to stare and me and Dai, not even acknowledging the presence of the other man.


The blue haired man followed his gaze to where I was sitting with Dai and his expression turned to one of shock, then excitement. "Oh my god! Isnt that, that woman who you have all of those pictures of! whats she doing-"
The blonde man quickly snapped out of his stupor and put his hand over the Blue haired mans mouth, and then dragged him off. I was totally creeped out.... this guy had pictures of me?


Dai, oblivious to the whole situation, had climbed off of the bench and was chasing the butterflies again.
"Dai! Time to go!" I called to him.
"Bwut mwommy! da burterflies are prewtty!" Dai walked back over to me and clung to my leg, chanting "BURTERFLIES BURTERFLIES"



I laughed and put him in the stroller, where he continued his chant until we got back to the hotel.

~*~*~*~*~

I put Dai in his pajamas and then changed into mine, before turning on the tv and sitting on the floor infront of it.

Countless channels flicked across the screen before I stopped on a nature channel, that was ironically doing a documentary on butterflies. Dais big blue eyes lit up and he sat mesmerized in front of the TV.


We were just a few minutes into the movie when I heard a knock on the door. I looked over at the clock. it was 10:00 pm, who would be here this late? I cautiously got up and opened the door. My eyes widened.
There, standing at my door was the blue haired guy from the park.



~*~*~*~*~

Dun dun DUNNNNN!

Hope you enjoyed the post!
Dont forget to comment!!


~Amiee



8 comments:

  1. DSKFJSLFH WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ME WAITING FOR MORE?!!?!? WHY?!?! XD

    DAI IS SO CUTE!!!!! I CAN'T HANDLE HIS CUTENESS!!! :D

    Me wants Jed :(

    Blue hair+ cute nose= ^_^

    I WANT MORE!!! :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D OMG YES DAI IS JUST AMAZINGLY ADORABLE

      Jed will be back soon :D dont worry

      YAY MORE!!

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
    JED IS GONE
    GUY IS HERE
    LALALALAAAAAAAAAAAA
    JED IS UGLY
    JOE IS HOT
    YJNZJTDRKXYUD,HNGG DAI IS CUTE
    NATALIE'S GRANDFATHER'S NAME IS DAI >_>
    htjrikxrmjtnHUWzjietkdjfxgrh
    I love you <3
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOL GUY IS HERE!!
      but Jed is gone :(
      AND JOE IS UGLY
      and Dai is an amazing name :)
      I love you too <3
      ~Amiee

      Delete
  3. Yay for not Jed!!!
    Woooooo!!!
    i mean..it's so awful that they had a fight. I guess Beck's will have to move on with this new blond, blond's are better anyway ;)
    OMG !@*(&%@)#(% I LOVE DAI!!! He is soooooo cute! It's beyond words! Him and his lil butterfly obsession. I'm obsessed with him! He and Adele must play asap!
    Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, what will the blue haired dude say? DUN DUN DUN.
    Love,

    Logan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jed, -_- LOL
      How do you know she will be with the blonde huh?
      DAI IS JUST HE KILLS ME EVERYTIME OMG
      him and Adele NEED to play :)
      ~Amiee

      Delete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOO CARRY ON!!!
    This was a greaaaat post Amiee.
    Dai is adorable.
    I see Jed may have some competition.....
    Greta post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh...the anticipation. I am not sure I can wait. Loved it Becks.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete