Tuesday 21 August 2012

Stand ~ Lucky Palms Chapter 3

WARNING! THIS POST CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! 

There is one slightly mature very non-descriptive scene and suggestive pictures.
Im not gonna put an age limit cause your gonna read it anyways
This probably isnt even necessary but im gonna put it here so nobody gets offended

~Amiee

~*~*~*~*~

Guy Keenan's P.O.V

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I was in my own bed. I don't remember getting home from the bar, and the car was in the driveway. "Dang it!" I mumbled, there were probably reckless driving reports with my licence plate number on them floating around in the system now.
The second thing I noticed was that I was naked, which was strange, because I usually wore pants to bed.
I was caught up in my thoughts when I heard a gentle sigh come from behind me in the bed, close to my ear. It was then that I realized that there was another body pressed against mine. The body felt so familiar, like it was a part of mine. 
The body had changed a bit since I had been with it last, slightly more mature and full, but undoubtedly the same body.  
 I became still, listening to the gentle breathing of the person behind me, afraid to look back and see if it was real, afraid it was only a dream.
I rolled over and tangled my fingers into the familiar purple curls.
There was no denying it. There laying next to me in my bed was my  high school girlfriend, Becks Best.


Memories of the night flooded my head, causing me to be sick to the stomach. 

*Earlier that night*


There was no doubt I was drunk, My mind and body felt numb, but somehow i still remained conscious.
The room was full of haze from the smoke machine and the music played in the background, making the whole scenario seem like a dream.

I was about to go outside and clear my head when I heard someone call me by my first name, Guy. Even in my drunken state, it confused me. Only my close friends and relatives called my by my first name, and i didn't have any here. I turned towards the source of the voice, and almost fell off of my chair. There standing behind me was Becks Best.

Me and her had dated in high school before her... incident. "Becks?" 
"Hey babe!" Becks, obviously drunk, walked over to me and sat on my lap. I tried to keep from freaking out. 'Babe'? she shouldn't even remember me.

She planted a passionate kiss on my lips. "Are we going back to your place tonight Guy?" She said seductively. Oh my gosh... she thinks were dating. She kissed me again, and I savored it, every second my mind became murkier as the alcohol took over. I found myself responding to her advances.

 I knew it was wrong, she was married, but there was that part of me that longed for her body against mine again, the taste of her lips, the smell of her hair. Before I knew it we were back at my house, and Becks was slowly undressing infront of me. She climbed on top of me, pulling off my pants as I reached up and unhooked her bra.

 Her body crushed against mine and our lips melted together, her tongue forcing between my teeth and intertwining with mine.

 I gave into the ecstasy of the moment, our bodies connected together as one, no regrets or hesitation. We stayed that way long after we were done, clinging to each other before we eventually broke apart and gave into sleep.


*Back to present time*

I tried not to panic, even though on the inside I was freaking out. I got out of bed and got dressed, then carefully dressed Becks, who was still sound asleep. I gently picked her up, brought her out to my car and drove back to her hotel.

I unlocked the door using the keys in her purse laid her on the hotel room bed, and then left. With every step I took walking towards my car, I felt stabbing guilt.

 As much as I wanted it to be something meaningful and real, I knew to her, it would only ever be a drunken one night stand. I got in my car, drove home, and cried. As I wallowed in my sorrow, I remembered an important detail from the night, that made my heart drop into my stomach.

We never used protection.

~*~*~*~*~

I have nothing to say *goes in corner to cry*

~Amiee



14 comments:

  1. -_________________________________- <-- That is for you.

    Besides me flipping out, it was a great post ^_^

    I wonder what's going to happen next! *smirks* ;)

    They had pineapples >.<

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, if I say so myself.

    Guy is hot but he looks very expresionless.Oh well, he's waaaaay better than Jed.
    Okay well I guess the fact he was crying makes him expression-ful.
    Nice post, again. Becks is crazy when she's drunk.
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never noticed the expresionlessness >.<
      Nice to see that you support team Jed -_-
      Becks is crazy when she's drunk! *tsk tsk*
      ~Amiee

      Delete
  3. Oooohh, Becks is crazy when she's drunk! But it makes for a very interesting plot twist. If she's pregnant... oh goodness. >.<

    So this is Keenan? Goodness, I was wondering when he'd come in. I'm still not sure if I like him more, or if I like Jed more...

    So excited for the next part! :D

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Crazy Becks >.>
      Jed or Guy... that is the question >:D
      Im glad that you enjoyed it!!

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  4. No protection. I see a unexpected baby on the way...
    I like Guy, he may of took advantage of her drunkenness but he felt guilty afterwards.

    Amazing Chapter Amiee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people aren't themselves when they're drunk, others, free of certain in habituation turn out to be more their true selves than ever. That's clearly the case with Becks (and with Addy;)). The drunken mind is more in touch with the subconscious mind than is the sober one. She knew his name, she seem to think they where together, clearly, while drunk, she remembers him. Subconsciously on some level she remembers him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh smart Addy :D
      Becks does remember Guy, somewhere in her subconscious mind. If your saying that Becks is more herself while drunk, maybe her real mind wants to be with Guy and the whole relationship with Jed is just an illusion, brought on by her memory loss. Maybe she only thinks she loves Jed.
      O.O
      My brain is going a million miles an hour

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  6. Ooooh...I am reminded of ancient words of wisdom...
    Children in the dark make accidents, accidents in the dark make children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. um....um....um....eeep... I have no words.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHHHHH
    GUY AND BECKS FOR THE WIN!!!!
    THEY SHALL MARRY AND HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete