Thursday 16 August 2012

Hide and Seek ~ Lucky Palms Chapter 2

Becks P.O.V

"Mommy, wanna know something?"
"What Dai?" I responded, already knowing the answer. Ever since Adele and Logan visited a week ago Dai had been repeating the same sentince.

"Adele is the prettiest, mommy!"
"Is she?" I tried to sound surprised, even though it was the fifth time today, and it wasnt even noon yet.

Dai's response was interrupted by Cassy, Lilly and Robin coming through the door.
Robins date with Cassy had gone great, and now a week later, Robin is bringing up the topic of getting engaged to her and Lilly has already taken to calling him daddy.


"Daddy down!" Lilly demanded and Robin put her on the floor. She toddled over to where Dai was playing at the new block table and started chewing on one of the brightly coloured blocks.
"She's teething" Cassy said proudly and Robin kissed her.


"Thats great sweety! Do you need anything before you go on your date?" I glanced at Robin who had his hand in his pocket, probably fiddling around with the ring box.
Robin was planning to propose to her today. I knew that they had only been dating for a week, but they were so in love and Robin was a perfect father figure for Lilly.

"Nope! We have everything we need!" Robin assured me and after saying good bye to Lilly, they left.
Logan and Adele showed up soon after for Adele's second playdate with Dai.
Adele was dressed in another butterfly shirt and ruffled capri pants with hello kitty shoes.

Of course, Dai saw her shirt and instantly exclaimed "BURTERFLIES" and jumped on her.
They both lay on the ground, Dai on top of Adele, both giggling like crazy.

Logan and I both laughed at the heap of giggling toddlers.
"Look Adele, Burterflies!" Dai held Adele's hand and dragged her over to where we kept the butterfly Robin gave to him a couple of days earlier.
The tots looked at the butterfly with fascination, amazed by the winged creature in the container.

Adele giggled and pointed at her shirt "Look Dai, I have a burterfly too!"

Dai leaned over and inspected the butterfly on Adeles shirt.
"Thats not a real burterfly Adele" Dai pointed out. "Thats just a picture"
"Oh" Adele replied, her bright eyes saddening.
Dai noticed Adele's sad expression and became concerned.
"Do you want a hug Adele?" Dai asked sweetly
A huge smile appeared on Adeles face and she hugged Dai, who looked at me and smiled

Logan and I chatted for a while, while the toddlers napped, Dai and Adele holding hands.

All too soon it was time for them to go, and Adele went up to Dai.
"I love you Dai" she said before proceeding to kiss him.

"No dating ever!" Logan yelled and I smiled.
"Looks like your not going to get this one Dai" I picked up Dai and tickled him.

We said our good byes and then Logan and Adele were headed back to hidden springs.

~*~*~*~*~

I propped my arms onto the counter and drowsily looked at the bartender. I saw him open his mouth (which 
looked like he could stuff two hoagies at a time in) and I winced. I wasn't into small talk now.

"So," He said, cleaning out a glass over and over and over again.

"It's an engagment party tonight. Know the happy couple?"

Suddenly feeling better with each sip of my drink, I respond with a happy, "Yes. It's my daughter marrying a 
close friend of mine."
"Oh, well, love, that's nice! There was this blond chap here a minute ago, talking about his lifelong love here 
and his best friend getting engaged -rather drunk, might I add."



I was probably a bit drunk my self, I didn't mind though. The alcohol made me feel good, something I rarely felt since I left Sunset Valley. The last few days had been chaos. My daughter Karle, one of the quads, came to me with Evan Fey, one of Logans sons, who confessed he was the father of each of the girls babies, including Cassy's. That wasnt all, Karle was engaged to be married to Evan, who would help her raise her twin girls. I never told Cassy, afraid it might damage her relationship with Robin.


"Im guessing everyone here is having a good time" The bartender continued, Looking at the crowd of people surrounding Cassy and Robin, giving their congratulations and good wishes to the soon to be married couple. 

"Yea" I slurred. The alcohol was already starting to get to my head and my vision was blurred and hazy. I didn't care though. My body and mind became more numb with every mouthful, and soon, all of the pain was replaced with the feeling of being light as air. 

Robins P.O.V

"Robin! Tell us about when you proposed!!"
Natalie chimed and Cassy punched her in the arm.

I smiled. "Well, it was two days ago, and I took Cassy to the park. I had a really romantic proposal planned out, where i would ask her infront of the fountain. 

Cassy said that she was hungry, so i decided to treat her to a meal before i popped the question. I ordered each of us a burger and when they gave us the food, I asked Cassy to grab my wallet out of my Jacket pocket for me, Completely forgetting that that was where I had put the ring box.

So Cassy reched into my jacket pocket and pulled out the ring box. "Robin.... is this what i think it is?" Her face was full of shock. I quickly laid down the food, grabbed the ring box from her hand, and got down on one knee.

"Cassandra Best, I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met you. I didn't think that I could have such strong feelings for a woman I had just met, but I did. From the moment I met you Cassandra, I have wanted to say this." I opened the ring box to reveal the silver engagement ring. "Cassandra Best, will you marry me?"

"SOOOOO" Natalie interrupted, "Did she say yes!?" 

Cassy shot Natalie an annoyed look. "How could I say no?" She proceeded to kiss me, causing a ripple of "Aww's!" throughout the audience 

*Three hours later*
By now most of the party had headed home, and the only ones left were Me, Cassy, Natalie, and My friend and co-worker, Alex Anders.
Alex was Sitting alone at a table, fiddling with an empty beer bottle. He looked lonely,  so I asked Natalie to go talk to him.
When she looked at him her face lit up and she quickly responded "Sure!"


I decided to listen to their conversation, to make sure Natalie didnt do or say anything stupid.
"Hey! your Alex right? I'm Natalie" Alex almost jumped when Natalie sat in the chair across from him. "Uh...uh.... hey Nat..Natalie." Alex nervously stuttered. "So, how do you know Robin?" Natalie asked.

"I.. um.. I work with him." Alex answered. Natalie continued to chat with him, as cool as a cucumber, while he just managed to get words out without choking on his tongue. I laughed, they made such a cute couple!

I looked around for Becks, but couldn't find her anywhere.  Cassy had already gone home to be with Lilly, and I was the only one left. "Becks!" I called out her name 2 or 3 times, and searched the whole building, with no luck. I started to worry. It wasnt like her to just leave without telling anyone.


I rushed home to Cassy where I started to panic. "I dont know where she could be Cas!"
"Im sure she just went home early Robby, We will go check her hotel room tomorrow morning, and if she's not there we can call the police, OK?" 

Cassy kissed me and we went to bed, me still wondering what had happened to Becks.

~*~*~*~*~

O.O 
Where did Becks go?
dun, dun DUNNN!

SUPER SUPER SPECIAL THANKS TO MY EDITOR HANNAH FOR WRITING A COUPLE PARAGRAPHS FOR ME.
Hannah, yo literally saved my ass XD

Hope you liked it !!!

~Amiee

11 comments:

  1. I love Cassy and Robin together ^_^ They are so cute! <3

    I wonder where Becks went xD

    Great post as always :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST LOVE CASSY AND ROBIN!! They will make cute babies ;)

      IM glad you liked it >.<

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  2. WHERE COULD BECKS BE????????

    I will cry until she comes back. Just kidding, but still... they'd better look for her 24/7 until she is found.

    Great post, Amiee (and Hannah)! The toddlers were adorable together!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so happy you liked it!

      The toddlers are just so cute!! I made 7 toddler poses just to use in this post >.<

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  3. I just read all your chapters and love it.
    1. wheres Becks?
    2. Call Jed and talk to him.
    3. love the kids <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them O.O Thanks!

      Jed is giving Becks her space, hopefully she calls him soon

      I love the kids too <3

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  4. BECKS WHERE YOU AT!?

    Cassy & Robin are just amazing together, and they also will make cute babies *hinthint*

    Great chapter and poor Dai, lost his lady love :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassy + Robin = <3

      Poor Dai, hopefully he will get his girl!

      Glad you liked it!

      ~Amiee

      Delete
  5. not want to bother you but how you learn to do poses for sims, I've been trying to learn how to install the programs but I can not there any way to help me if there is I would very grateful
    Mary36jony kisses I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becks better not be in trouble *loads gun* OR ELSE......

    *********************************
    I will cry! You don't wanna make me cry do ya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohhhh where did Becks go?

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete