Wednesday 26 December 2012

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Becks P.O.V

Waking up was now just as hard as falling asleep. Rolling over to find no warm body on the other side of the bed, crying myself to sleep.
I had to be strong though. If I wanted Maggie Jeanie and Lourdes back I needed to be strong.
Mason's cries echoed through the now seemingly empty house. I hauled myself out of bed to go get him. Natalie had reluctantly left the day before, after much begging and promising that I could look after the boys myself.

I got to the nursery and Mason was standing up in his crib, shaking the gate and screaming. I lifted him up out of the crib and checked on Tom, who was still sound asleep. That boy could sleep through anything. I rocked Mason back and forth in my arms.
"Whats wrong sweetie?" I cooed

"Mason hungry!!" He whispered and I brought him downstairs for some food. I was just giving Mason his bottle when Tom woke up and started screaming, much like his brother. I made a grunting noise and headed back upstairs. When I got there, Tom was sitting on the floor, playing with his bear.
"Tom! How did you-"

"SURPRISE!!"
Chloe jumped out from behind a crib almost giving me a heart attack.
"CHLOE! WHAT THE HELL" I screamed and she laughed
"I had to make a delivery" She pulled out a gift box and shoved it into my arms.
"Now, go put that on before Logan gets here with the children!" Chloe pushed me out of the nursery.

I went to my room, contemplating whether giving Chloe keys to my house was a good idea. Inside the gift box was a red Christmas sweater. I pulled it on along with a pair of pants and went downstairs, taking down and not bothering to do anything else with my hair.

I got downstairs just as Logan walked in the door. We looked at each other awkwardly and then quickly at Chloe, who had a devious smile on her face.
Chloe had gotten Logan and I matching Christmas sweaters.
I made a mental note to remind myself to kill her later.

Before either of us could say anything, Mia ran into the house.
"MOM!" She screamed and jumped into my arms. "I missed you SO MUCH! LOOK! I lost my teeth!!! The tooth fairy gave me 10 WHOLE DOLLARS!! 5 for each tooth!"
Mia gave me a huge smile to reveal her two missing teeth.
"Oh my goodness! That's awesome Mia!" I smiled and the other kids came in.

"MOM!" The rest of the kids dog piled me, before Logan could say 'Be Careful'
"Becks!" Logan yelped and quickly pulled Chance off the top of the pile.
"Guys! Be careful with your mom! You're not as small as you used to be!"

Logan got the rest of the kids off of me and helped me up.
"Now say sorry" Logan looked at Lourdes, Maggie, Jeanie and Chance who all chimed "Sorry" in unison.
I got a kiss from each of my girls and a hug from Chance.
"Your not going to give mommy a kiss Chance?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Mommy, I'm a big boy now, and big boys don't kiss their mommys. And girls have cooties anyways."
I pulled him into a big hug and kissed his cheek. "Your never too big to give your mommy a kiss" I whispered in his ear and he ran off to play with his siblings in the living room.

~*~*~*~*~

It was almost suppertime and Jeanie was helping me make Christmas dinner, while Lourdes played silent night on the piano, one she had quickly learned when she heard that it was my favorite Christmas song.
Chance was setting the table while Maggie and Lourdes played with Mason and Tom.

The house smelled amazing and all of my kids were happy, I couldn't have asked for more as Jeanie helped me cook.

Mia and Logan got home from getting some last minute things and Mia ran over to me.
"Mom! Look! It's snowing!!!"
I gave her a strange look.
"Mia... I don't think it snows in Sunlit Tides..."
I looked at Logan and he shook his head.
"Nope, she is telling the truth! We are getting a white Christmas, come see!"

I reluctantly followed Mia and Logan outside and sure enough, fluffy white flakes of snow were falling from the sky, and a bit had already accumulated on the ground.
Mia came over and I lifted her into my arms.
"Its a Christmas miracle mom!" She chimed
"Yes, Mia, it most certainly is!"

~*~*~*~*~

Logan and I returned home from Natalie's Christmas party and tucked the kids into bed, before heading downstairs to be "Santa's".
After all of the gifts were under the tree Logan and I lay on the couch and looked at the tree.
Logan handed me a letter. "This came for you today in the mail, its from Eliza."
I took the letter and opened it. I pulled out a card with a dog eating birthday cake on the front and opened it only to be showered with confetti.

"Happy Birthday Little Sis! Love: Eliza xoxo" I smiled and closed the card.
"What!? When was your birthday? Did I miss it?" Logan asked me looking worried. I shook my head. "Actually... My birthday is today..."
Logan was in shock. "Your birthday is today, on Christmas eve, and you never told me! I didn't even get to get you a present!"

"Its ok, you don't have to give me a present! Its just a birthday."
"Nonsense!" Logan stood up and pulled me off the couch.
"Let me take you to the park to go skating!It will be fun"
I frowned. "But what about the kids? Someone needs to stay with them."
"Adele and Dai are here, they can keep an eye on the kids"
I reluctantly agreed and after Logan told Dai and Adele where we were going, we left.

~*~*~*~*~
(*Side note: You all know whats going to happen here, Dai and Adele are home alone... Its kind of obvious. If it isn't obvious, you are too young to be reading this. If you don't like this kind of thing, skip this part in Dai's P.O.V, this is a fair warning)

Dai's P.O.V

"Why don't we go outside?" I suggested
"Dai, its freezing cold and there is snow on the ground! What would we do outside?"
"I know where mom keeps the keys to the lock on the fence with the hot tub...."
Adele's eyes widened. "Dai, i'm not getting in the hot tub! Its freezing cold out there!"
"That's why its called a hot tub! Come on it will be awesome, I promise."
"Ok...."

Adele went to change into her swim suit while I changed into mine. She returned wearing a revealing red bikini that looked amazing on her. Well, everything looks amazing on her, but when she came out in that bikini my heart leaped in my chest.
"Ready?"
"Uh.. Yup!" I stuttered and we headed out to the hot tub.

Neither of us hesitated to get out of the cold air and into the hot water. We sat in the hot tub trying to keep as much of our bodies underwater as possible. I wrapped my arm around Adele, who looked gorgeous with her cheeks a bright red from the cold. I kissed her passionately and she kissed me back.
I pulled her body closer to mine and held her face in my hands our lips melting together in the heat radiating from the water.

Then, Adele undid her bikini top and let it fall into the water. When she started to push down my shorts I stopped her.
"Adele, are you sur--"
She placed two fingers on my lips to cut me off and looked deeply into my eyes.
"I trust you Dai" Adele whispered and she pushed off my shorts and pressed her body up against mine.

Adele's hands ran up and down my back and mine hers, any space between us had dissapeard as we held each other. Adele's hot breath on my cold neck made me shiver in pleasure, this was perfect.
I thrust my body into hers, and she let a moan of pleasure. Her whole body started to glow red, and then mine, but I wasn't scared. Adele was mine and I was hers, and I would do anything for her.

"I love you Adele" I whispered in her ear when we broke apart.
"I love you too Dai"
I held her in my arms and suddenly I was overcome with my feelings.
"Will you marry me Adele?" The words escaped my mouth before I could close it.

Adele let go of me and looked at me with a surprised look on her face.
"Not.. Not now! But you know, when we get older. I love you Adele, you are my everything and I couldn't bear to spend a moment without you. I want to spend forever with you."
I stopped and searched her face for a response.
"Oh Dai..." Adele stared into my eyes with her deep green ones.

"I'm sorry... You don't have to give me an answer now...."
Adele smiled. "Of course I wan't to be with you forever you silly boy. I love you Dai."
I let out a sigh of relief and we both smiled.
We went inside and fell asleep together on my bed, dreaming of spending the rest of our lives together.

~*~*~*~*~


"MOM! MOM! Wake up! Santa came!!"

I opened my eyes to see Maggie in my room, shaking in excitement.
"There are so many presents! Come on!"
" I'm coming!!" I assured Maggie before getting out of bed.
She ran excitedly out of my room. 

For the first time since Jed died, I had no trouble falling asleep or staying asleep the night before.
Logan and I had a wonderful time skating, even though we both fell more than once and I don't think Logan's pride was the only thing he hurt by the way he was rubbing his back.
He kept in good spirits, loudly yelling "I'M OK!" every time he fell. 
It was the best birthday I could remember.



I smiled as I walked downstairs to see all of the kids in their pajamas waiting to open their gifts. 
Logan had even gotten Tom and Mason down to the living room in their matching Christmas pajamas.
As they opened their gifts, I admired my beautiful family and amazing friends. The smiles on their faces when they got what they wanted made me happier than ever.




I looked at Mason and Tom playing with their teddy bears and smiled. "Merry Christmas" I whispered,
"Merry Christmas"


~*~*~*~*~




MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this super long super special Christmas post as much as I did!!!

Don't forget to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!

~Amiee



4 comments:

  1. Becks this was so great. I am glad to see that you are starting to feel a bit better. I remember when Connery died...oh the pain in my hear is still there but Asher makes it that much better. Your family is so special and wonderful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHLOE <3 SHE WOULD SO BUY MATCHING SWEATERS >.<

    One of these days you will really regret giving her keys >.<

    Chance >.< KISS YOUR MOTHER.

    Jeanie <3 Helping your mom with dinner :3 I knew I liked you >.<

    LOURDES IS MAH LITTLE PIANO PRODIGY <3

    OMG ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS?! LEAVING TWO LOVE-STRUCK TEENAGERS ALONE!!!!!!!!!! Although I have to admit, if Chloe were "supervising" she probably would have fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie with a half-eaten cheeto sticking out of her mouth. So, I can''t really blame you.... >.<

    DSLFLJKASDHFLKSAHFLKASDFHKSDJHF I WANT TO STEAL YOUR WRITING SKILLZ :DDDDD

    NEXT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ~Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you trying to mess with my feels.
    are you.

    ~ Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND OF COURSE SOMEHOW I COMMENT ON THE WRONG POST
      HOW DO I EVEN DO THAT
      HOW
      >flails<

      Delete