Tuesday 11 December 2012

Room For Everyone! ~ Babies 24 & 25 Part 3

Becks P.O.V

I was awaken by feet thumping up the stairs.
"BECKS!! WAKE UP!! IM HERE!!" Natalie's yell echoed through the house, and then Natalie herself burst into my bedroom, where me and Jed were still cuddling in bed.
"Ewwww get a room." She said disgustedly and threw her bags into the corner. "I will be downstairs eating your food if you need me!"

Natalie left the room slamming the door making Jed and I cringe.
"I don't want to move..." I moaned and rolled onto my other side. I was half way through my pregnancy and my huge belly got in the way of everything.

"Come on Becks, we're going to look at that venue for the ceremony today, remember?" Jed got dressed and I managed to pull myself out of bed. I got dressed and went to wake up the girls. They all looked like little angels in their new pajamas their dad, Logan had bought them as an early Christmas gift.


"Come on darlings" I said, giving a very sleepy Maggie a nudge. "Your going to stay with daddy today"
The girls instantly perked up at the thought of seeing their daddy.
"Momma?" Jeanie cooed as I carried her downstairs. "Why does daddy live in a different house?"
The question took me by surprise. I wondered what made a young child think up such a question.
"Well, mommy loves Jed, so we live together."
Jeanie thought about it for a while before responding.
"So... you don't love daddy?" She asked, her little green eyes piercing mine.

"I- me and daddy are just friends"
Jeanie nodded as if my answer satisfied her.
She squirmed out of my arms and ran to the kitchen, where Jed had breakfast for them and Natalie was stuffing her face with what looked like mac and cheese, but she was eating it too fast to tell.

"Mornin" Natalie managed to mumble through a mouthful of cheese and noodles.
I laughed. "Mornin Natalie. Are last weeks leftovers any good?"
Natalie choked "LAST WEEK?!?" spitting a mouthful into her napkin.
"I'm just joking Natalie" I giggled as she continued to sputter."

I waddled over to Jed and he cupped my face in his strong hands. "Ready to go?" He asked, obviously eager to leave. "Slow down! I havent even eaten yet!" I laughed.
Jed kissed me. "Oh yeah, im treating you to breakfast"
A smile formed on my face, a genuine smile. "But what about the girls? They need to be fed and dressed."

"Natalie can do that"
"HEY! I-"
Jed shot Natalie a glare and she stuck her tongue out at  him.
Jed and I left Natalie before she could argue further and hopped in the car.


~*~*~*~*~

It was lunch time and I was getting extremely frustrated. I hadn't liked any of the venues we had seen so far. They were all either too big, too formal, to expensive or just not my style. My back was aching and I was hot and cranky.
Jed and I were sitting outside of a little cafe trying to figure out where to go next.
"We could try this place?"
"No, I don't like that one"

Jed furrowed his brow

"How about this one?"
"I think we already saw that one. Too expensive anyways."

I sighed and Jed ran a hand through his hair.
This wasnt going well at all.

I started to cry. "Can we just go home Jed?"
We stood up and Jed pulled me into a warm embrace.
"Sure sweety. Maybe this isnt the best time to do this, with the baby and all"
I sniffed and nodded, and we headed home.

~*~*~*~*~

"Momma, read me a story?"
Maggie crawled up to me with a book. I was sitting on the floor watching tv in my sweats, my huge swollen stomach ready to pop any minute.

"Sure angel" She scooted over next to me and we started reading.
"Momma," she stopped me in the middle of the book.
"Yes Maggie?"
"Daddy read me a book today" I smiled, it was sweet that Logan had found time with everything else he had to do to read a story to my little bookworm.

"What was it about?"
"Well," She started "It was about a beautiful princess, with purple hair like me!! Who lived in a castle with her prince and all her babies. There was another prince too, who was friends with the princess, who lived in the castle next door. The other prince loved the princess too, but the princess was happy with her family so he left her alone. The other prince never found love and the princess lived happily ever after in her castle with her prince."

The story sounded familiar, although the only thing I could think of was that the princess was Maggie. I felt bad for the poor prince, never finding love. I don't think I could live without Jed and my kids and all of the love they provide me.


I brought the girls to bed then lay in my own bed.
I was only lying down for a few minutes before I went into labor,
giving birth to two beautiful baby boys named Tom and Mason.

~*~*~*~*~

I was asleep when Jed finally got home. The girls had aged up into beautiful young ladies each with their own personality's.


Dai didn't age up. He wanted to stay a teen and help me take care of all of the kids.

Tom and Mason aged into rambunctious toddlers, Tom with Jeds eyes and my hair, and Mason with both my eyes and hair.



"Becks... Wake up, I have something to show you"

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Is it important?"

"Yes"
"Fine" I followed Jed out to the car where he motioned for me to get in, and drove half way across the island. When we got out of the car, we were at a little private strip of beach.
"Ok, close your eyes" Jed directed me.
I didnt have to because he covered my eyes anyways and lead me blindly towards the water.
When he finally uncovered my eyes I was shocked

The strip of beach infront of me was set up as a wedding venue. The arch was obviously hand made and was decorated with beautiful tropical flowers. Wooden benches lined the aisle and tropical flowers were in pots at the end of each row.

"Do you like it?" Jed asked, breaking me out of my daze.
"Like it? I love it Jed its perfect!" I jumped into his arms and he spun me around.
"Then lets go home and spend some time with our beautiful sons"
I kissed him in agreement and we headed home.

~*~*~*~*~

Jed and I stayed up late playing with the boys. Their endless energy and happiness was contagious as they crawled around. You could see it in his eyes that Jed thought the world of them. They were his. They were ours, and I couldn't have been happier.

~*~*~*~*~

YAY! Post


Hope you enjoyed it  
~Amiee


8 comments:

  1. love natalie
    hate jed
    good post
    cute babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know I am still rioting about this whole vow renewal.
    New babies....HISS
    OUR GIRLS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL <3
    SO SO BEAUTIFUL <3
    That wedding venue is so...yeah...well *cold shoulder*
    What a beautiful house you have...
    I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT POST AND I HOPE YOU HAVE IT OUT SOON AND THAT OUR GIRLS ARE IN IT MORE!!! NUDGE NUDGE

    Logan XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a great post Becks. I love your kiddo's they are so durn cute <3 OMG we both have Mason's. Wont that be weird when...oh perhaps we aren't doing that anymore.

    I have to admit that Jed is growing on me, but OMG poor Logan he is loney and he even resorted to telling his baby a fairy tale about it. :'(

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  4. JHSADFKLHSADFKH IT BE NATALIE! :D

    JEANIE! WHY YOU SO CUTE?! <3

    I love how Jed made Natalie watch the kids >.<

    MAGGIE AND HER STORY :'( BECKS!!! WHY YOU SO STUPID?!?!?!?!?!?! *sends Chloe to slap some sense into her* >.<

    THAT VENUE IS SO PRETTY!!!! ERMHAGERD <3

    Becks looked prettier than usual in this post O.o

    OMG OMG OMG MAGGIE, JEANIE, AND LOURDES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL SDFSAFSAFGFDSHDA <3

    DAH BEBES ARE SO CUTE!! (They would be cuter if they were Logan's)

    NEXT POST BETTER BE OUT SOON!!!

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. that story!!!!!!! awwww, Maggie <3 ^_^ but poor Logan :(
    I loved the venue! It's simply gorgeous!
    All your kids are soooo cuteeee! ( especially Logan's! xD )
    can't wait for your next post! n_n

    ~ Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Natalie is so funny!!!! And the babies are so cute! OMG, the cuteness. As always it's just overwhelmingly adorable!!!! :D

    ~Calista

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT STORY KILLED ME.

    DEAD
    DECEASED

    ;---;

    ReplyDelete