Wednesday 5 December 2012

Oh Baby! ~ Babies 24 & 25 Part 2

3rd Person P.O.V

Maggie was scared.
She had never seen two adults fight before.
She peeked around the corner just to see that her momma and Jed were still yelling at each other.

Lourdes crept up behind her "Are they still yelling?" She whispered and Maggie nodded her head.
Suddnley, the yelling stopped, and momma went into her room, leaving Jed alone in the hallway.
Lourdes walked over to Jed and looked up at him with a pout on her face.

"Jed, why you and momma yell?"
Jed pressed his fingers against his head. "Not now Lourdes, go to your room"
Lourdes wasnt happy with Jed's answer.
"No. Why you yell!" She pouted again.

"Lourdes! Go to your room NOW!" Jed yelled at Lourdes.
Tears welled up in her eyes and she ran off to her room.
Maggie was really scared now. What if Jed yelled at her too?

Carefully, she ran down the stairs and through the kitty door out into the yard.
She could see her daddy through the window of his house. He was talking to aunt Chloe, and they were not yelling.
Maggie ran across the road to her daddy's house and knocked on the door.

Logan's P.O.V.

Chloe was interrogating me.
"Becks was looking at you wasn't she? Why was she crying? What did you guys do?"
"Shut up Chloe, we didn't do anything. I dont know why she was crying, hormones maybe?"
Chloe's eyes widened
"Hormones?! Shes pregnant?!" She exclaimed.
I choked.

"WHAT? I don't know! If she is then its not by me!"
Chloe laughed
"You should have seen your face!!"

Chloe was trying to imitate my facial expression when I heard a quiet knocking sound.
"Did you hear that?" I said, my ears perking up.
Chloe pointed at her ears "Hello, average human ears! Maybe someone is at the door?"
I walked over to the door and opened it slowly.
There was my little Maggie, standing on my doorstep, tears rolling down her little cheeks.

"Maggie!" I exclaimed and picked her up.
"Whats wrong?" Maggie buried her little face in my shoulder and made my shirt wet with her tears.
"Momma and Jed fight, dadda. I don't like it when momma and Jed fight"
I cuddled Maggie.

"It's ok Maggie, daddy is here now. Do you want to come in Maggie, have some ice cream?"
Maggie perked up. "Bacon ice cream?"
"Sure." I handed Maggie to Chloe who had been watching us in silence, and went to the fridge to get some bacon icecream.

Becks P.O.V
I sat up and wiped the dried tears off of my face. Somehow, i had gotten into my pajamas and my hair was let down. The light on my phone flashed blue and i opened it to see that i had 3 missed calls and 7 new texts from Chloe. There was a folded piece of paper on the bed next to me that read " we need to talk  ~Jed"
I sat up and flicked open my phone. The first message blinked on the screen.

"Becks , you ok?" the next 5 messages were almost the same. The 6th one read: "Blue haired girl.... Im gonna kill that guy" I smiled in spite of myself, but that smile quickly left my face when I read the last message. "Becks ! Are you pregnant?!?!?" the phone dropped out of my hand into the bed and a wave of cold shock washed over me.

 I ran to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test. Sure enough, Chloe was right. I was pregnant. I rushed downstairs and saw Jed sitting in the livingroom. "Hi honey, feeling better now? Im sorry i yelled. This move is stressful for both of us." He pulled me into his arms and i snuggled my face into his shoulder. " Actually, I don't think its the move..."

 Jed looked at me curiously. "Jed, im pregnant!" a smile formed on my lips, and Jed kissed them. " Well then! Congrats honey , we're  having another baby!" I was momentarily confused. We? Then I remembered. I must have gotten pregnant the night after the triplets were born , the night before we left to come here. I mentally slapped myself. Who else would i be having a baby with? Logan. I pushed that out of my mind. That was a one... Well two time thing. I was married to Jed and we were going to have babies together. "Yeah" i finally responded "we're having another baby!" my challenge was back on track, but I could figure out if i was happy about it or not.

 Suddenly the door bell rang. Jed went to get it and i stayed in the living room in my pajamas. "What are you doing with Maggie?!" Jed yelled. "She... She came over to see me." Logan said gently and Maggie started to cry. I ran out into the porch and stood between Jed and Logan, taking Maggie in my arms.

 "Whats going on?" I asked. "Maggie came to my house because... She wanted to see me." Logan was looking at Maggie who was still crying in my arms. "You should have called or something! " Jed yelled and Maggie started crying more " Like you can say much. You didnt even know she was gone!" Logan retorted and Jed scowled.

"guys stop. Your upsetting Maggie" I bounced Maggie in my arms and Jed reluctantly stepped away from Logan. " All that matters is that she is back here and ok, although Logan, it would be nice if you called me when our daughter decided to pay a surprise visit. You would expect the same if Mia showed up here." both men sighed.

"Well I better get home then." Logan kissed Maggie on the head. "say goodnight to your sisters for me!" Maggie sniffed and smiled. " bye daddy!" Maggie chimed and with that Logan left.

 I carried Maggie to the nursery where i found Jeanie and Lourdes cuddled up on the floor asleep. I gently put them in their cribs and picked up Maggie again. "please don't run away Maggie sweetie. Mommy doesn't like it when you run away." Maggie looked up at me with her big green eyes. " but momma and Jed fight. I don't like fighting and yelling momma. It hurts."

 I snuggled Maggie. "Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry that mommy and Jed fight, but adults fight."momma and daddy don't fight. Goodnight momma " Maggie yawned and i put her in her crib and left the nursery.

"Is she ok now?" Jed asked as I walked into the bedroom. "yeah... She ran off because of our fight..." i sighed and plopped down on the bed. "i don't like it when we fight either" Jed hugged me. "Nobody likes to fight honey." "i know..."


Jed sat up in bed. "i know what will make you feel better. How about, after the baby is born, we have that little vow renewal ceremony that you wanted." I was shocked. "really?" i exclaimed. "yeah, just something simple, down at the beach with a few close friends." I kissed him. " That would be perfect Jed! Thankyou!" my eyes were tearing up. "I love you Becks." "i love you too Jed." i snuggled into his chest and we went to sleep.


~*~*~*~*~



Its a post!!
Not exactly the best post ever, but hey, its a post!!

Hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to comment!

~Amiee

8 comments:

  1. You say it is just a post, but I thought it was a damn good post. However, I need Becks to choose once and for all the love of her life. I am kind of rooting for Logan only because I don't trust Jed. What kind of man takes back a woman who just left and he hasn't heard from in gosh knows how long, with no questions asked? tee hee. Anyway whoever Becks chooses I will be happy and supportive.

    Again loved this post and I loved little Maggie and Lourdes.

    Looking forward to your next post.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!

      Its coming real soon! *is excited*

      Maggie and Lourdes <3 adorable

      Thanks for commenting!! It means alot

      ~Amiee

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome. Thank you for having such a great story.

      Ashby

      Delete
  2. Sorry I took so long to comment, I WAS BUSY THROWING UP AT THE DISGUSTINGNESS OF BECKS SAYING SHE "LOVES" JED

    I HATED JED WHEN BECKS USED TO DATE GUY!!! NOW ITS LOGAN FTW!!!

    BOOOOOO!

    Ok, on a serious note, good writing and great pics, as usual. (I REFUSE TO SAY THE OVERALL POST WAS GOOD THEN THAT MEANS I AGREE WITH THE CONTENT!!!)

    Maggie and Lourdes are adorbs! Oooh, I can't wait for Maggie and Gabe to meet.

    <3 Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha >.<
      you actually used that as your name?
      >.< WE NEED TO CHAT
      I kinda died a little bit on the inside too D:

      Thanks :3 I didnt think it was the best post ever (or the best pictures) but im glad you enjoyed it (but not the content >.< )

      Maggie and Gabe will be TOO cute <3

      <3 Amiee

      Delete
  3. OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO COMMENT. I AM SO SORRY >.<

    MAGGIE :( DON'T BE SAD!!!!!!! LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU HER LITTLE FACE ;__; .< ).

    LOURDES <3 LET ME LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOO

    OMG, CHLOE WOULD SO DO THAT >.< AND LOGAN'S FACE >.<

    BACON ICECREAM FTW!!!!!! >.<

    YAY FOR BECKS BEING PREGNANT WITH BEBES!!!!! BOO FOR THEM NOT BEING LOCKS BEBES!!!! >.<

    AWESOME POST (because, psh, ya know, I was in it >.< )

    ME WANTS TO READ THE NEXT ONE ^_^

    ~Chloe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lourdes and Maggie... that was such a cute beginning! Beck's children are seriously some of the cutest toddlers I've seen. :D

    Gah! Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie is adorable!

    All the feels...
    JED SUCKS!
    I want Logan back! :'''(

    I love Logan.

    ~loren / Ebony Malone

    ReplyDelete