Sunday 16 December 2012

'Til Death Do Us Part

Becks P.O.V

"Hold still or I swear I will make you look like a clown." Natalie threatened as I squirmed, trying to see what she was doing to my face in the mirror.
I quickly stopped moving, knowing that Natalie was not joking around.
There were 20 minutes left and Chloe and Natalie were frantically trying to get every thing together for the ceremony.

"I can't find Jeanie!" Chloe fretted as she tried to fix Maggie's hair.
"MOMMM!" Lourdes yelled "I'm hungry!"
Chloe threw a box of crackers at her.
"Ok, voila!" Natalie spun me around and I saw myself in the mirror.

"Thank-you Natalie, I look beautiful!" I hugged Natalie.
"10 more minutes! We are going to have to leave without Jeanie." Chloe instructed and we walked out to the car.

"Mom! Mom! Wait!" Jeanie ran after me holding something in her hands.
"I made this for you to wear!" Jeanie chimed and she placed a flower crown on my head.
I kissed her on the forehead. "I love it Jeanie! Now come on, or we're going to be late!"

Jeanie and got in the car and we drove to the beach, where I would get to marry Jed all over again.
~*~*~*~*~
Jed's P.O.V

I parked the car out in front of the jewelry store. It was a pretty peaceful day, perfect for the vow renewal ceremony at the beach. Sunlit Tides was eerily quiet for 9 in the morning, and the ring of the bell when I opened the door to the small jewelry store seemed to be loud like an alarm.

I was here to pick up one last thing on the way to the ceremony, a small diamond ring with purple crystals. The jewelry store had held it for me so Becks or none of the kids would find it, and I was excited to surprise her with it. We had agreed that a second ring wouldn't be necessary, but I had to get her something nice to express my love. I was so glad that she came home and we were going to live out the rest of our lives together with our two new sons, and hopefully 100 children.

A woman's shrill scream echoed across the room and a gunshot rang out. 2 large figures in black had entered the store, armed with guns. The force of an explosion behind me shattered the glass windows of the store and threw me forward and into a showcase. Shards of glass penetrated my hands and back as I fell to the ground.

The store was now engulfed in flames from the explosion , and a thick black smoke was starting to form in the air. I tried to stand but another explosion knocked me back down again. A sharp, searing pain came in my chest and I looked down at a shard of glass embedded in my left chest. My vision was a blur and my thoughts scattered. I couldn't speak or move and I could see a bright light. Scarlet blood was pouring from my chest. I knew what was happening, my body went numb and one clear memory flashed in my head.

 Becks, and our two sons. My life was quickly slipping away and I held on to that last memory. I love you Becks, I thought to myself as everything went black.


~*~*~*~*~

Becks P.O.V

"Try calling him again!" I panicked, shoving the phone back into Chloe's hand. "He should have been here an hour ago!"

"Becks, I just called 2 minutes ago and there was no response. He is probably just caught in traffic."

Jed still wasn't at the beach and I was holding back tears. "Chloe you know there isn't much traffic here, what if he isn't coming!?" Chloe patted my back.

"Of course he is coming! He wouldn't miss marrying you again for the world!"

"Then why is he not here!" I sat on the small couch and sobbed, the tears that I had been holding back flowing out of my eyes. There was a knock at the door of the small beach house.

"Who is it?"

"It's Logan...Can I come in? Is everything alright?"

"Come in" Chloe said before I could protest. When Logan opened the door, I could hear the uneasy murmuring of the crowd, and Tom crying. I turned away. I didn't want him to see me like this. Logan lay his hand on my shoulder and I jerked it away.

"Come on Becks, don't be like that! Im sure he will be here any minute." I sighed and turned around. "Why dont we go for a walk, get some fresh air?"
"Ok." We walked out the back door of the beach house and walked away from the area that was set up for the ceremony. Suddenly sirens started blaring through the quiet town.
I whipped my head around and saw smoke rising from the center of town. Panic begin to set in. There was a fire! I looked at Logan who was also staring wide eyed at the burning building. Most of the guests were with us now, looking down into the town.


My phone rang in my pocket and I almost tore it out. Jed's name was on the caller id.

"Oh my gosh Jed where are you I was worried to death!" I rambled into the phone. The sound of a man clearing his throat came from the other end.

"Mrs. Best, Im sorry to inform you that there has been an accident.....
There was a break in at the jewelry store...
The robbers used explosives to break in...
Your husband Jed... Was killed in one of these explosions...
Im so sorry..."



~*~*~*~*~




Sorry I just ruined your weekend.....


~Amiee

14 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh myyyyy i can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was...Um...Unexpected!!!

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH darn...
    WHAT A SHAME~
    JED IS DEAD JED IS DEAD JED IS DEAD *Dances*
    IS THAT NOT APPROPRIATE?!?!?!
    Anyhow, I liked this chapter, it was so out of nowhere, so out of the blue. I do feel for Jed (well not really) but I mean if I liked Jed then I would feel for him. But I don't...
    I wonder what's going to happen next chapter? I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE

    LOGAN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahhhhhhhh. my emotions. just. gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    ~ Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. JJJEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O

    I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. *cries* *sobs* djsakflsjflsjfklsajflsajfslf WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

    I actually liked Jed. Although, I am now very interested to see what Becks does in response to this. I have a feeling she'll move on very quickly. :P

    ~Calista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unexpected much.

    But meh, at least now Becks can do sexy time with Logan.
    Jed was a jerk, go back to Logan. Weep into his arms and say 'sprry I left you I was a fool'

    Great writing Amy! That was marvelous, I personally wouldn't know where to start; you however portrayed it well. I love your writing. Jolly good show old chap * Sips tea*

    ~Ebony/Electra ( Your favorite English friend) :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. *GASPS* THIS IS SO UNEXPECTED!!! I JUST, I NEVER THOUGH JED WOULD DIE!

    ^^ >.<

    As much as I love Logan, I love Jed, too :'( Poor Becks. CHLOE WILL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :'(

    MAH FEELZ --> ;__;

    HIS MEMORIES!!!

    BUT, THE PART WHERE CHLOE THREW THE CRACKERS AT LOURDES... PRICELESS >.< DEFINITELY SOMETHING I WOULD MAKE HER DO >.<

    I ALWAYS FORGET TO TAKE CAPS LOCK OFF WHEN TYPNG A COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.

    That's better ^_^

    NEXT POOOOOOOOSSSSSTT!! I NEEEEEEED ITTTT!!!! :O

    Excellently written :D I can honestly say your blog is one of the best I have seen(and I'm not just saying that because you're my best friend >.< )

    <33333

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhh! What is going to happen? Awesome post! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that was a good twist. ;-;
    What made me laugh, though, was "Chloe threw a box of crackers at her." xD
    But the rest was sad... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. GUESS WHO'S DEAD DEAD DEAD, JED IS DEAD DEAD DEAD.

    But seriously *sobs* I really can't believe Jed is dead ;_;

    Great chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. Why why why did you do this to me??? *cries*

    I wanted her to be with Logan....but not like this.... JED. ;-;

    *continues catching up*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god, why woULD YOU?? I loved Jed so much-- I felt sooo bad for him for having to go through everything he did. :( And he still loved Becks so much and they were finally starting to get their lives back together TT_____TT This is too sad omggg

    ReplyDelete